Fiverr Forum

Please help delete a pic from my review

HELLO forum ,

I have this little issue i want to share here

PLEASE ASSIST URGENTLY PLEASE ,

DON’T KNOW WHERE TO CONTACT THE MODS .

THE LAST PERSON WHO PUT UP A REVIEW MISTAKENLY ATTACHED THE PIC I SENT HER .

PLEASE COULD YOU HELP US DELETE THE PIC AS IT HAS GOTTEN HER WORRIED .

PLEASE HELP ME SOMEBODY

The buyer didn’t do it - you chose the image as your portfolio item when you delivered your order.

I can see why you might not want to contact them, but CS is your only option.

Please be aware that mentioning Skype etc. in your messages, deliveries etc. isn’t a good idea, and could lead to getting your account suspended.

Just turn off the “online portfolio” from your Gig, duh…
Don’t panic :expressionless:

That’ll work until CS removes it! Good thinking @wuerz123!

DON’T KNOW WHERE TO CONTACT THE MODS .?
here they are https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us

Did you mean that you sent a wrong image but the buyer posted a review and completed the order
and you need help to change that image which you delivered on that completed order?

I think we can’t change or update files on completed orders, so you can contact that buyer by a sending a message to him by attaching the correct image and apologizing that you delivered the wrong image in that order.
maybe this will help you,
have a nice day for you all

its not like this, Simple when you deliver the order you have attached that image. So when she mark the order completed this image was reaady tobe shown on your portfolio. (At that time while giving Review she have the option to Click " - " minus then it wll make the portfolio image hidden.i.

But Now as its already done… you have 2 Options.
1st: Tell the buyer to see the order page and see if she have the mofify feedback option still available… if yes she can remove the image by cliking " - " minus and the image wll be not shown then…

2nd: if no option to modify tell her to Contact CS and open tickry with order issue and option " Chnage the feedabck" then the issue wll be soved and she can modify the feedabck and remove the image.