Please help get the order

ritu318

You need to check your profile description and make sure that the last sentence makes sense. Attention to detail is very important. Also read the forum for tips and check out the www.Fiverr.com/Academy for details on how to become a successful seller on Fiverr. Most of all be patient. Some sellers take months to get their first order.
Good luck! 🙂

You need to check your profile description and make sure that the last sentence makes sense. Attention to detail is very important. Also read the forum for tips and check out the www.Fiverr.com/Academy for details on how to become a successful seller on Fiverr. Most of all be patient. Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Good luck! 🙂

Good luck! 🙂

I 've corrected my description.What do i do now to get the order?

please let me know?

Archived