Please help! gigs removed

fintechnews

Hi all,

I am new to Fiverr. I have posted a few gigs offerring Guest posting and custom articles on two websites i contribute to. The first gig ran for 2 weeks and had 3 orders.
I created new gigs with better wording and more accurate category selection. They got denied.
I contacted Fiverr via a support request and they said it was due to URL’s being shown in my pics,
I cropped these out and posted again and got denied instantly saying it was TOS breach.
I viewed hundreds of other gigs posted by others to see what i was doing differently and could not see any difference between my gigs and 1000’s of others.
Today i posted a new gig trying to do all i could to stay within the terms of service. The gig was successful and i recived an order.
I then posted another gig for a different website identical to the first and it got denied, I then had all my gigs removed for a second TOS violation. What am i doing wrong???
Fiverr support rarely get back to me and never have an accurate answer as to the issue. I am not trying to break the rules here!!
Thanks

You’re probably best waiting for a response from Fiverr about the reason. It might take them about 10 days to respond. I thought the automated email they sent would have said what the violation was but maybe it doesn’t always or maybe they don’t always send one.

Hi all,

I am new to Fiverr. I have posted a few gigs offerring Guest posting and custom articles on two websites i contribute to. The first gig ran for 2 weeks and had 3 orders.

I created new gigs with better wording and more accurate category selection. They got denied.

I contacted Fiverr via a support request and they said it was due to URL’s being shown in my pics,

I cropped these out and posted again and got denied instantly saying it was TOS breach.

I viewed hundreds of other gigs posted by others to see what i was doing differently and could not see any difference between my gigs and 1000’s of others.

Today i posted a new gig trying to do all i could to stay within the terms of service. The gig was successful and i recived an order.

I then posted another gig for a different website identical to the first and it got denied, I then had all my gigs removed for a second TOS violation. What am i doing wrong???

Fiverr support rarely get back to me and never have an accurate answer as to the issue. I am not trying to break the rules here!!

Thanks

identical to the first

Maybe your gigs are too similar to one another.

Not quite identical, but it’s not just that one that has been denied. My account had been locked too!

All I want is for fiverr or someone to tell me why?

I’m offering a guest post on my website. There are thousands of gigs like this? Many pro sellers etc

Unfortunately “but I see others doing it!” isn’t logic that flies here - I could name a dozen TOS-violating gigs that I see every day, but if no one reports them or the reviewers just miss them, they’ll stay up. You can’t use their existence to draw any conclusions - they’re stray dogs the dogcatcher hasn’t spotted yet, that’s all.

I empathize with you - I feel like the TOS and “getting in trouble” is extremely fuzzy when it comes to less-than-blatant violations. I got nicked because I offered gig-writing services here on the platform, which apparently isn’t allowed - I made a lot of money over several months before I found that out the hard way. Ditto for others that have offered anything even sort of academic-related - editing, research, etc.

But I cannot see anywhere in the TOS that I’m breaking any rules. I’ve read them over and over again and I can’t see what I’m doing wrong and fiverr are not responding

I know from general chatting on here that posting on behalf of a client - e.g. social media, backlinks, etc - is a no-go. I don’t know what “top financial website” you were going to post the articles to, but if it wasn’t your own, Fiverr will err on the side of caution when it comes to the other site’s TOS. So even if the idea of posting to someone’s page is technically “allowed” on Fiverr, there’s a chance that, say, Wordpress doesn’t allow that same thing, so Fiverr prefers to sidestep the whole potential issue by not allowing it.

In general, if your gig isn’t sending a file of something you made to a client through the Fiverr platform, there’s a chance it’s going to run afoul of their TOS sooner or later. They don’t want people doing “virtual assisting” of any kind because then the product - your work - is off of the platform and outside of what they can research if there’s a problem, and there’s a chance you could contact one another and cut Fiverr out of the $ loop.

**Sellers warrant that any content included in their Gigs shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. **

Ok,
So I have total control over what is allowed to be posted on the websites and I offer A content writing option whereby the written work is mine entirely and I post on one of two websites. The website owner is a personal friend of mine and I have complete permission to post on these websites. I have absolutely no intention of cutting fiverr out of the process and it was the platform I chose to do this work. There is no foul play or any breach of either the websites TOS or fiverrs that I can see?

Archived