Please Help! How do i get the first order?

customer_design

I opened a new account on Fiverr. Please provide some advice then will help me get first order. Maybe I could build my career in Fiverr for your advice. Pray for me.

Thanks for your time. 🙂

Please provide some advice then will help me get first order.

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Read this…

You may get an order from a buyer request on Fiverr if you are able to convince the buyer that you are the correct person for the job they are looking to have completed. As they have probably got to get through replies from many other sellers try some of my tactics to see if this works for you Be polite Use English correctly Make it clear that you have understood what they are asking for Try to keep the price and timescale similar or better than that which they have asked for if possible T…

Read this…

You may get an order from a buyer request on Fiverr if you are able to convince the buyer that you are the correct person for the job they are looking to have completed. As they have probably got to get through replies from many other sellers try some of my tactics to see if this works for you Be polite Use English correctly Make it clear that you have understood what they are asking for Try to keep the price and timescale similar or better than that which they have asked for if possible T…

Thanks… 🙂

Praying will not help :rofl:

Hi everyoneee blush I am here to share my successful experience on Fiverr and maybe help you to keep motivated hugs I am a singer and songwriter and as you may know that’s a difficult area to prosper and make some real money. We artists end up working a lot more than we actually earn rofl With the virus I lost all my income (I was doing live shows and performing with my band and others) so I discovered Fiverr and signed up. I never thought I would earn any lol but in the first week I h…

Archived