Fiverr Community Forum

Please help i am not getting any order

i am not getting any order please help me…this is my gig https://www.fiverr.com/share/1EE0Bk

3 Likes

Same issue with me…

You need to be patient, probably you will need to wait one week or more, maybe if you are lucky you are gonna get an order in less than a week, I started yesterday Fiverr business and must admit you need to have patience but wish you the best :grin:

i already waited for 1 month

Boost your sales, by boosting your expertise.
I think you should improve your skills in different categories.

How old are you?

Kinda young to start?

Nah age doesn’t matter, i am 14 but as i said age doesn’t matter you just need skill for something, i joined Fiverr because i want to earn money for my parents and myself

your area of expertise is maybe too narrow. For example I am a composer, but I also give music theory lessons, do sheet music transcription and audio engineering. You can’t bee too specific in a freelancing site.

please help how can i get first order

This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Fiverr services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.

I see you are 14. Fine.

Sorry.

1 Like

promote your gig in facebook business ground thats free

I hope this will help you:)
Please be patient success will knock soon…

1 Like