Fiverr Community Forum

Please help! I'm new to Fiverr.com

I have set up one gig as a seller. However, when I ask friends to check if they can see my gig, none of them could locate it via search. Is this a bug or I have done something wrong? Please help me.

1 Like

It’s definitely there - just looked at it.

Depending on how long it’s been up, it may not yet have been indexed by the algorithm. That can take up to 24-48 hours. Give it a bit of time.

Welcome to the forum

Thank you for checking. I have posted the gig more than a week ago. Please can you tell me how you managed to check as none of my friends managed that. I also search without logging in and could not find it. I can only see it via my login. Very grateful for your help direct me.

Well, I’m logged in, too … you can look for it in a private/incognito browser to check.

If not, try checking that it’s active, using this link: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig

Sometimes it comes up as active in your profile, but is still paused if you use the tool. If that’s the case, contact CS and ask them about it …

Thank you again. I clicked your link but it took me to normal login page not ‘support_tickets’ as I was unable to initiate a ticket on this matter since last week. I have checked that the gig is indicated as active on my profile. How else can I raise a ticket? what is the best way to contact CS? I went to “help and support” but was unable to submit the problem after filling all the required information.

Well, you have to be logged in to use the link. I just did it.

From the page the link takes you to, click the drop down and work your way through - it will then check your gig and tell you whether or not it’s active.

Thank you for your help. I have now been able to submit issue to the CS. Will wait for their response.