Fiverr Community Forum

Please help me for my gigs ranking

i am happy with Fiverr and his team but am worry about my account issue. because am tried better and i have some all positive reviews on my gigs but my all gigs stay at last page in search at position of last to last gigs. am tried for promoting in different method but i have no improvement in my account from 50+ days. i think Fiverr’s algorithm issue which not count my impressions,views,and clicks from 50+ days and my gigs going down. and now my gigs become down. like i have 6k impressions on my one gig before this issue and now i have only 150+ impressions only at same gig. why…? and my gigs not promoted from last page to second last page why…? please check my account counting system . i think fiverr algorithm not count my impression etc… please check my counting system that why this issue happens… and please solve my issue . i feel tired for connecting again and again. thanks in advance…Please Tell me my issue and solve my issue and why my gigs not ranked…? am tried better but am not gaining any benefit . please solve my issue thanks in advance…

3 Likes