Please Help me from this problem

wondershafiq

I hope the attachments I send are not disabled? Someone today said they couldn’t see an attachment I sent. (I’m not sending viruses)

I hope the attachments I send are not disabled? Someone today said they couldn’t see an attachment I sent. (I’m not sending viruses)

Maybe it was because it didn’t go through?

It’s funny to see Miss Vickie called “brother”.

I’ve never had an attachment not go through before. It was just a screenshot.

I’ve never had an attachment not go through before. It was just a screenshot

Ohhhh well, anything is possible to happen in the Fiverr World… 😐

It’s funny to see Miss Vickie called “brother”.

I’ve never had an attachment not go through before. It was just a screenshot.

@misscrystal By the way, 2 days ago you said you reported a bunch of gigs because they copied your description. That had me look for my competitors gigs. Surprisingly, I ended up reporting a dozen, and half of them (from 12 hours ago till now) got deleted. One of them actually had 250+ 5 stars rating. But it was 100% my description. And I don’t feel bad at all, it actually feels good, why haven’t they thought about it before duplicating my gig.

Thanks for opening my eyes.

PS: sorry I had to talk about this here, but I didn’t really want to open a new topic just to inform you this.

@misscrystal By the way, 2 days ago you said you reported a bunch of gigs because they copied your description. That had me look for my competitors gigs. Surprisingly, I ended up reporting a dozen, and half of them (from 12 hours ago till now) got deleted. One of them actually had 250+ 5 stars rating. But it was 100% my description. And I don’t feel bad at all, it actually feels good, why haven’t they thought about it before duplicating my gig.

Thanks for opening my eyes.

PS: sorry I had to talk about this here, but I didn’t really want to open a new topic just to inform you this.

@ammarshrf I’m glad you found that helpful. I feel sad for the sellers who have to copy other’s gig descriptions.

I feel sad for the sellers who have to copy

I don’t. I felt rage. but when I saw some of them were taken down, I was happy with a big big smile =)

I felt rage.

Rage is no good, it affects your liver. You just need to be as cold as an ice cube and act accordingly. 😉

Be smart, value your health !! 😊

I felt rage.

Rage is no good, it affects your liver. You just need to be as cold as an ice cube and act accordingly. 😉

Be smart, value your health !! 😊

Rage is no good, it affects your liver.

Oh I know. I cannot control my anger most of the time. Sometimes I can cool myself down.

Thank you for the advice 🙂

Be smart

I am smart hahaha but controlling anger is difficult.

Rage is no good, it affects your liver.

Oh I know. I cannot control my anger most of the time. Sometimes I can cool myself down.

Thank you for the advice 🙂

Be smart

I am smart hahaha but controlling anger is difficult.

I am smart hahaha but controlling anger is difficult

I know you’re smart, in fact, very smart!! 😉

Knowing how to control yourself just needs practice. The faster you start practicing, the faster you’ll get to it and the better you’ll feel 😃

I am smart hahaha but controlling anger is difficult

I know you’re smart, in fact, very smart!! 😉

Knowing how to control yourself just needs practice. The faster you start practicing, the faster you’ll get to it and the better you’ll feel 😃

Thank you =)

Knowing how to control yourself just needs practice.

I wish I could. It’s an emotion, but yes, thank you for the advice, really trying to control it, will practice more. 🙂

Thank you =)

Knowing how to control yourself just needs practice.

I wish I could. It’s an emotion, but yes, thank you for the advice, really trying to control it, will practice more. 🙂

I wish I could. It’s an emotion,

Being cold headed is key for everything, specially for taking decisions in life. Cold head decreases chances for making mistakes. Don’t let emotions interfere !!

I wish I could. It’s an emotion,

Being cold headed is key for everything, specially for taking decisions in life. Cold head decreases chances for making mistakes. Don’t let emotions interfere !!

Cold head decreases chances for making mistakes.

Tell me about it.

In many cases -in real life-, when I was 100% in the right, but because of anger, I lose everything.

Cold head decreases chances for making mistakes.

Tell me about it.

In many cases -in real life-, when I was 100% in the right, but because of anger, I lose everything.

As an empath I feel the helplessness and desperation these people feel to do something like this.

(I plan to go back and recheck later to see if they put them back.)

Archived