Fiverr Forum

Please Help me from this problem

bug

Why it happens on my inbox and Took a long time So plz Anyone have any idea about that

Regards,
Wonder Shafiq

2 Likes

It is a new feature Fiverr has rolled out to protect us from viruses that may come through our inbox. It should not be a problem. I have not seen it take longer than a second. I am glad it protects me.

9 Likes

Got it Broher… Thanks

1 Like

I hope the attachments I send are not disabled? Someone today said they couldn’t see an attachment I sent. (I’m not sending viruses)

2 Likes

Maybe it was because it didn’t go through?

2 Likes

Refresh the page, sometimes it gets stuck. and by the way,

She is a grandma, not your bro(t)her…

5 Likes

It’s funny to see Miss Vickie called “brother”.

I’ve never had an attachment not go through before. It was just a screenshot.

5 Likes

just 1 hour ago, another one called her, man or sir…

6 Likes

Ohhhh well, anything is possible to happen in the Fiverr World… :neutral_face:

3 Likes

@misscrystal By the way, 2 days ago you said you reported a bunch of gigs because they copied your description. That had me look for my competitors gigs. Surprisingly, I ended up reporting a dozen, and half of them (from 12 hours ago till now) got deleted. One of them actually had 250+ 5 stars rating. But it was 100% my description. And I don’t feel bad at all, it actually feels good, why haven’t they thought about it before duplicating my gig.

Thanks for opening my eyes.

PS: sorry I had to talk about this here, but I didn’t really want to open a new topic just to inform you this.

4 Likes

@ammarshrf I’m glad you found that helpful. I feel sad for the sellers who have to copy other’s gig descriptions.

2 Likes

I don’t. I felt rage. but when I saw some of them were taken down, I was happy with a big big smile =)

2 Likes

Rage is no good, it affects your liver. You just need to be as cold as an ice cube and act accordingly. :wink:

Be smart, value your health !! :blush:

6 Likes

Oh I know. I cannot control my anger most of the time. Sometimes I can cool myself down.
Thank you for the advice :slightly_smiling_face:

I am smart hahaha but controlling anger is difficult.

2 Likes

I know you’re smart, in fact, very smart!! :wink:

Knowing how to control yourself just needs practice. The faster you start practicing, the faster you’ll get to it and the better you’ll feel :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you =)

I wish I could. It’s an emotion, but yes, thank you for the advice, really trying to control it, will practice more. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Being cold headed is key for everything, specially for taking decisions in life. Cold head decreases chances for making mistakes. Don’t let emotions interfere !!

1 Like

Tell me about it.
In many cases -in real life-, when I was 100% in the right, but because of anger, I lose everything.

1 Like

As an empath I feel the helplessness and desperation these people feel to do something like this.
(I plan to go back and recheck later to see if they put them back.)

3 Likes