Fiverr Forum

Please help me get sales

I am really struggling to get sales on my gigs. Please help me.

I’m sorry you’re struggling, but begging won’t help, believe me.

People don’t come to Fiverr to be charitable. They come here to do business.

Unfortunately, you can’t really get people to buy your gigs if they don’t need them. You’re going to have to sell to people who actually need your services.

From what I’ve seen from glancing over your gigs, you could use better gig descriptions.

How should I change my descriptions?

For example, in your “I will write you an interesting story” gig:

I’d recommend not stating that your stories are only for ages 6-15, since you already have a children’s story gig. I would also advise taking “interesting” out of the title, since it’s one of those words that has lost meaning from overuse.

Thanks for your help :smiley:

No prob!

When orders aren’t rolling in, it’s always good to take a look at your gigs and edit/tweak things accordingly. It increases your odds of being chosen when you actually do draw eyes to your gig page.

A couple of other tips:

1. Include samples of your work. As many as possible.
  2. Offer a higher word count than the competition – at least while you get started.
  3. Watch out for grammar and punctuation errors. I glanced at your profile and spotted a few run-on sentences and misused punctuation marks. Writers won’t be forgiven for these things.
  4. (Optional) Use a picture of yourself. The rocket cartoon does you no favours.

Fiverr is an extremely competitive platform now. If you don’t take the bull by the horns and create a really professional-looking gig, you’ll be left behind.

Thanks for the tips
:smiley:

You’re welcome.

Good luck!

What is your sales channel?
Have you built a traffic source and a visit for your gigs.
Or just rely on organic traffic from fiverr

I made a website using Wix which is a free website builder. If you want to check it out and see if it is useful for making sales,[ Link Removed ]

Thanks for the good luck also.