Please help me how I can get the order as soon as possible

shaplaa

If you have just started on fiverr so i would suggest that work on your gigs. Look for your competitors in your category and point out what can you do better than them in terms of presentation of your gig and services.
Keep working on your skills and try to use full quota of buyer requests on daily basis as that will help you get orders.
Most importantly remain patient and consistent.
All the best 👍

Hi! I know that the first order can take time. It took me few months to actually get my first order. One thing I would recommend you is to stay online as much as you can, and check out the buyers’ request portion, submit your offers to the buyers with a lesser price in case if it is your first order. Make more gigs based on your skillset, so that you can get more and more options. Just hope for the best, the wait will be worth it!

If you have just started on fiverr so i would suggest that work on your gigs. Look for your competitors in your category and point out what can you do better than them in terms of presentation of your gig and services.

Keep working on your skills and try to use full quota of buyer requests on daily basis as that will help you get orders.

Most importantly remain patient and consistent.

All the best 👍

Thank you so much for your valuable suggest .

I try to my best .

Hi! I know that the first order can take time. It took me few months to actually get my first order. One thing I would recommend you is to stay online as much as you can, and check out the buyers’ request portion, submit your offers to the buyers with a lesser price in case if it is your first order. Make more gigs based on your skillset, so that you can get more and more options. Just hope for the best, the wait will be worth it!

Many job offers come and I submit but I don’t get them.

You should look into the Fiverr tips for sellers section of the forum for some excellent guides on how to improve on Fiverr. There’s no quick way or easy trick to get noticed and become successful: it takes hard work, time, dedication and knowledge, not to mention great customer support and high-quality work to become successful.

I even wrote a few guides myself in that section.

Tips for Sellers

This category is for posts with original tips for sellers to utilize. If you want to ask for tips, please use Improve my Gig.

You should look into the Fiverr tips for sellers section of the forum for some excellent guides on how to improve on Fiverr. There’s no quick way or easy trick to get noticed and become successful: it takes hard work, time, dedication and knowledge, not to mention great customer support and high-quality work to become successful.

I even wrote a few guides myself in that section.

Tips for Sellers

This category is for posts with original tips for sellers to utilize. If you want to ask for tips, please use Improve my Gig.

Thank you. I will follow your tips.

If you are new then it will take sometime to get your first order, when you get some orders continuously then your gig will rank,

be patience and develop your skill 🙂

Thank you bro for good advice , I will try too my best.

You can try these,

Research on creating gig by saw your competitor gig and then make yours gig by proper keyword researching.
Stay Active on Fiverr
Sent Buyer Request regularly in the proper way, not copy paste template. (Most Important)
Create attractive thumbnails for your gig,
Proper Description of your services.
Share your gig on the social media platform.

Good Luck.

You can try these,

Research on creating gig by saw your competitor gig and then make yours gig by proper keyword researching.

Stay Active on Fiverr

Sent Buyer Request regularly in the proper way, not copy paste template. (Most Important)

Create attractive thumbnails for your gig,

Proper Description of your services.

Share your gig on the social media platform.

Good Luck.

ok I try too my best ,

Thank you bro

Send buyer requests every day and try to stay online as much as possible.

Stop giving such useless advice, online and requests won’t help. If a service is good and has a high demand on it, people will contact you even if you are offline. If you offer a cheap to produce and easy services with a huge competitive field all around you, nothing will help but pure RNG.

Archived