Please help me how to write buyer request text

rayhanhossen151

Gina is a long time buyer on Fiverr, she says in this post what she wants to NOT see and what she wants to see in a reply to buyer requests.

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

Most Important Point You have to Write:

1. Introduce yourself
  2. Address the buyer need (Keep the proposal as descriptive and relevant as possible)
  3. You need to put in writing to buyer’s interest.
  4. Attempt to make your concept as persuasive as possible.
  5. Talk to their interest,
  6. Give them a purpose to hire right
  7. Show your expertise with portfolio link(without contact information) and tell him/her to inbox for more details.
  8. Write down your price and time(as sample 1) at the very bottom of the proposal. (Go for the lowest bid (because you are a new seller)
  9. Conclusion: Just write “thanks”/“Looking forward to hearing from you”

Ex:-
Greetings!
I’m happy to be in contact with you. Good News! I’m ready to deploy a surefire, professional and well-written articles based on your theme. Please, check out my gig and it features. If you have additional questions regarding our services, feel free to contact us! Also, ordering this gig you will get these benefit ( mention your benefit) if you were waiting for the perfect time to seize this opportunity, the time is now. Time to get busy! Let’s Get Started!

Most Important Point You have to Write:

1. Introduce yourself
  2. Address the buyer need (Keep the proposal as descriptive and relevant as possible)
  3. You need to put in writing to buyer’s interest.
  4. Attempt to make your concept as persuasive as possible.
  5. Talk to their interest,
  6. Give them a purpose to hire right
  7. Show your expertise with portfolio link(without contact information) and tell him/her to inbox for more details.
  8. Write down your price and time(as sample 1) at the very bottom of the proposal. (Go for the lowest bid (because you are a new seller)
  9. Conclusion: Just write “thanks”/“Looking forward to hearing from you”

Ex:-

Greetings!

I’m happy to be in contact with you. Good News! I’m ready to deploy a surefire, professional and well-written articles based on your theme. Please, check out my gig and it features. If you have additional questions regarding our services, feel free to contact us! Also, ordering this gig you will get these benefit ( mention your benefit) if you were waiting for the perfect time to seize this opportunity, the time is now. Time to get busy! Let’s Get Started!

@shuvo14500 as a buyer I would be put off by your example reply.

I’m ready to deploy a surefire, professional and well-written articles based on your theme.

This sentence would show me that you are not a great article writer.

Please, check out my gig and it features. If you have additional questions regarding our services,

Which is it, one person “my” or a group “we”?

if you were waiting for the perfect time to seize this opportunity, the time is now. Time to get busy! Let’s Get Started!

This sounds like a TV or radio advertisement and is too pushy for my taste. I would pass this reply to any Buyer Request I made right by.

@shuvo14500 as a buyer I would be put off by your example reply.

I’m ready to deploy a surefire, professional and well-written articles based on your theme.

This sentence would show me that you are not a great article writer.

Please, check out my gig and it features. If you have additional questions regarding our services,

Which is it, one person “my” or a group “we”?

if you were waiting for the perfect time to seize this opportunity, the time is now. Time to get busy! Let’s Get Started!

This sounds like a TV or radio advertisement and is too pushy for my taste. I would pass this reply to any Buyer Request I made right by.

Thanks for your constructive criticism. I am learning and trying to help people from there. If you would say, how to send a proper buyer request…?

Look through my recent posts and around a week ago I posted three BR, one of which I won (and got 5 Stars).

I also offered to review other people’s BR. Guess how many took me up?

Yep not a one, all went on crying that they weren’t making sales. Not trying is a guaranteed fail 😉

@shuvo14500 I agree with all Vicki’s points above. You might get away from this as a coder but even then you are trying too hard to seem like a fancy big-time businessman when all you need to be is honest and real. To create confidence that you are going to be a good solution to my problem.

To do that: less fluff about how great you are and prove it by showing how you have solved similar problems for others (without giving away your trade secret like what will solve the problem as people will pump you for how you would do the thing then ghost).

🙂

Thanks for your constructive criticism. I am learning and trying to help people from there. If you would say, how to send a proper buyer request…?

If you would say, how to send a proper buyer request…?

Read the link I posted up there ⬆️ near the top. That is from a friend who buys hundreds of gigs a year here. I only buy ten or so a year. Read what she has to say.

Gina is a long time buyer on Fiverr, she says in this post what she wants to NOT see and what she wants to see in a reply to buyer requests.

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

Thank you for your informations

Archived