Please help me I'm a new

sakilanro20002

Welcome to the forum community!

You can search the forum for any specific advice you might need. For example, you expressed interest in help for getting orders. If you search “how to get more orders,” you’ll find a lot of helpful advice on the matter.

Best of wishes! 🙂

Welcome to the forum community!

You can search the forum for any specific advice you might need. For example, you expressed interest in help for getting orders. If you search “how to get more orders,” you’ll find a lot of helpful advice on the matter.

Best of wishes! 🙂

Thank you very much

For your advance

Fiverr doesn’t like it when their logo is used in gig images. (TOS) Short urls cannot be used. (TOS)

Duplicate gigs are also against the TOS. (I see the difference is in the quantity offered, but if that’s the only difference, it would be better to make extra designs into gig extras.)

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% satisfaction guarantee is also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work and attracts scammers.)

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’re more likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized. Some of your sample designs are used twice, which implies you don’t have more designs than whats shown. Some of the samples also have misspellings. (These thumbnails are usually the first thing people will see, and a poor impression will drive people away…)

There are several formatting issues with your gig descriptions that make them look unprofessional.

There are several English errors your gigs and your profile. You list French as your native language in your profile, but are located elsewhere.

Archived