Please help me, not getting orders

manzila950

How can I get orders about social media related

Social media marketing of Fiverr GIG is important for getting orders.

Of course GIG marketing has to be the right way. ( You can not do spam, can not break third party website TOS by fiverr gig marketing.) If you do so, fiverr account will be disable.

Important question : You are a social media marketer ( I have seen your gig)

Why your marketing is not working for yourself ? ( Because you are not getting orders)

Now answer me : How your marketing will helpful for other people who will buy your service?

People only buy your service if

1. Someone feel that they need a service like yours.
  2. Your service will helpful to them.

Now your service ( social media marketing ) is need very much for yourself.

Apply your service first for yourself. If it work for you and you get sufficient orders. Then it will be proven that your service will be help to other people and you service will become a trusted valuable service.

When you find the proper answer of above question and you will able to make a proper solution, then you will get more orders from your clients.

Social media marketing of Fiverr GIG is important for getting orders.

Of course GIG marketing has to be the right way. ( You can not do spam, can not break third party website TOS by fiverr gig marketing.) If you do so, fiverr account will be disable.

Important question : You are a social media marketer ( I have seen your gig)

Why your marketing is not working for yourself ? ( Because you are not getting orders)

Now answer me : How your marketing will helpful for other people who will buy your service?

People only buy your service if

1. Someone feel that they need a service like yours.
  2. Your service will helpful to them.

Now your service ( social media marketing ) is need very much for yourself.

Apply your service first for yourself. If it work for you and you get sufficient orders. Then it will be proven that your service will be help to other people and you service will become a trusted valuable service.

When you find the proper answer of above question and you will able to make a proper solution, then you will get more orders from your clients.

okay, I understand. thank you for your suggestions.

Archived