Please help me now

alamin415465

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post):

If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Making money on Fiverr is becoming more difficult these days, with so many new people joining up hoping to earn money on Fiverr quickly.

Here are my thoughts on this - and, yes, it involves some work and thought before publishing a gig!

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…
Making money on Fiverr is becoming more difficult these days, with so many new people joining up hoping to earn money on Fiverr quickly. Here are my thoughts on this - and, yes, it involves some work and thought before publishing a gig!

Making money on Fiverr is becoming more difficult these days, with so many new people joining up hoping to earn money on Fiverr quickly. Here are my thoughts on this - and, yes, it involves some work and thought before publishing a gig

What to do if the messenger to get the job?

Dear friend! The main thing is not to despair, hope for success and work hard.
In my experience it is like this:

• make your service unique on Firer.
  • don’t charge too much for the service.
  • design your gig well, write the tags correctly.
  • and, of course, then - this is a very high-quality work and friendly and respectful communication with customers.

Making money on Fiverr is becoming more difficult these days, with so many new people joining up hoping to earn money on Fiverr quickly. Here are my thoughts on this - and, yes, it involves some work and thought before publishing a gig

Could you rephrase the question, please?

• 2 weeks later...

• and, of course, then - this is a very high-quality work and friendly and respectful communication with customers.

^ Those are golden rules, especially first one. Just don’t go too far with point 2, I think its better to compete using quality not price.

Archived