Please help me please help help help

dimana_art

Hello,

I have completed a wordpress website for my buyer worth $330 which was in 3 phases.

I delivered everything & just now she send me the message that she messed up with the website she tried some changes to make to the theme & ultimately broke the whole website.

Now the theme is broken so please again start the work & I won’t pay you for this.

Also if you say no then I will tell Fiverr support to cancel the order & delete my account.

Please help me what to do now as I am afraid that if Fiverr Support agrees on what she says then I will loose my account and more to it a Level 2 account that I have got after hard work.

Please advice people

I don’t want to get my account deleted

Please help what should I do now

LATEST UPDATE:

FIVERR HAS CANCELLED ALL THE ORDERS AND NOW MY FIVERR BALANCE IS -132 US DOLLARS.

COMPLETELY BROKEN & THINKING TO DELETE MY FIVERR ACCOUNT NOW.

LITERALLY CRYING AS I DONT KNOW HOW I WILL PAY MY BILLS NOW

DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO KNOW FIVERR TOLD THAT WE ARE AWARE OF THE FACT THAT THE ORDER IS COMPLETED FROM YOUR SIDE.

STILL THIS HAPPENED WITH ME DON’T KNOW HOW TO TRUST ANYONE NOW.

I approach it from the technical side. So you created a theme, installed in on her self hosted WordPress Side and she messed up.
I assume that you have the theme files still on your computer. Would it be a hassle to delete the team in her Wordpress environment and the reinstall it for her, followed by a message that you won’t work for her in the future?
If this isn’t a solution and the only fear is that your account get’s deleted (what is very unlikely) then CS can see in your conversation that she messed up and not you. So I don’t really see a problem here.

@mariokluser: She clearly mentioned in the message that she messed up as she tried some changes in theme.

Also she told me that if I don’t say yes to work for her then she will complain to Fiverr Support to refund the whole amount.

Out of 3 orders CS just cancelled 1 order.

Just hoping that atleast remaining two orders will not be cancelled.

Is there any limit that after this many days the order cannot be cancelled because this order as almost 20 days & 30+ days old.

Thank you 🙂

@misscrystal: Thank you so much 🙂

I did send them the screenshot after reading your comment & Fiverr Customer Support told me that they have noted that the buyer clearly mentioned that the work was finished and it was the buyer himself who messed up everything.

So I hope this will help me & also Customer Support will keep this proof in mind while dealing with the buyer.

Thank you once again 🙂

Fiverr doesnt have partial refund fucntion so once buyer cancel the order, all the fund regarding that order will be gone. I think Fiverr team should think about this. Today i also have to cancel one order because buyer want to stop the job and pay me a half. I’m ok with this but i have to cancel the order first. Unfortunately, nothing to ensure that buyer will place a new order with half amount to pay for me. It all depend on how lucky i am

• 1 year later...

This sucks big time! This decreases my trust in this platform actually. Luckily I do bigger orders with people who don’t even know that I’m on Fiverr as my main source of income.

But again, this sucks and I feel that sellers should better be protected.

Sorry to say but I have lost the trust on Fiverr community. People here make fool, and Fiverr has no way to help clients. At least three developer have cheated me. So I’ll now hire people from outside market.

Please try to mutually solve this problem with your buyer. If he don’t agree with you and cancel this order by contact support, then you contact support too. If you do your job trustly and your buyer cheat you, then capture your buyer conversation screenshot and your work screenshot, then give this screenshot in fiverr support and tell everything all about this. I guess then fiverr support help you to solved this problem.
😀

Archived