PLease help me to find this solution

via_graphics

http://blog.fiverr.com/fiverrcast-episode-29-understanding-analytics-transcript/

Read the article and check out Fiverr Academy, the Fiverr blog, and so on…

Redd: Yeah, pretty much. So today, we are going to talk about understanding analytics and on Fiverr, there are so many different options for analytics, different metrics that are tracked and different things to look at.

One of the things that we wanted to do is talk about what all of that actually means. So what everything actually stands for and then also talk about how we personally use that and then later on we’re going to talk about some external ways that the three of us track our orders.

Imagine Fiverr as a stone-cold business man.
He’s showing your offer to all his clients, but… nobody takes it!
So what does the business man should do now to earn his commission? Keep showing your offer to clients or probably showing them offers where he exactly knows that his clients say YES?

It’s just logical, you got a lot of impressions & clicks but no orders. That’s why your metrics are going down and not up.

Solution: get orders! How? Make your offer more appealing.

Guest offlinehelpers
On 10/2/2017 at 7:26 AM, via_graphics said:

@blaisefaint your provided link is too much longer and it is not useful for me

That’s very rude - please be nice to people when they go out of their way to help you. The post gave you some good information - if you don’t like it, you can choose not to take the advice.

That’s very rude - please be nice to people when they go out of their way to help you.

The poster gave you some good information - if you don’t like it, you can choose not to take the advice.

@offlinehelpers please try to understand i am depressed and got panic after seeing that my gigs are loosing everything so that’s why i reacted like that but there is no mean to hurt anyone here i really apologise @blaisefaint please forgive me.

i am just looking for the solution to my problem.

Thank you again sorry

@offlinehelpers please try to understand i am depressed and got panic after seeing that my gigs are loosing everything so that’s why i reacted like that but there is no mean to hurt anyone here i really apologise @blaisefaint please forgive me.

i am just looking for the solution to my problem.

Thank you again sorry

Those arrows change from green to red constantly. It’s best to pay no attention to them. You will be happier. They will turn green again in time.

• 2 weeks later...

How are you guys? I am here to know that, please clear my query that if I withdraw my funds to my Payoneer account and then after that if I want to buy a gig from Fiverr using same Payoneer account as this is part of my service and being a seller can i buy a gig directly from Fiverr using same Payoneer account?

• 3 months later...
On 1/14/2018 at 9:11 AM, irshan_cool said:

yes you can … you can directly share your gig from fiver to your FB page

Ok mate thanks for your reply @irshan_cool

On 1/14/2018 at 9:11 AM, offlinehelpers said:

Yes, you can use FB ads, but don’t be tempted by Adwords! ☀️

Ok mate thanks for your reply @offlinehelpers

On 1/14/2018 at 9:12 AM, one_service said:

Please share your experence after promote your gig on FB, please.

ok i will share my experience after promoting my self @one_service.

Archived