Please help me to get first order

gajjardesigns

I am using fiverr from last one year i am trying very hard to get my first order but i didn’t get yet

Please give me you valuable idea so i can get my first order.

Thank you.

I am using fiverr from last one year i am trying very hard to get my first order but i didn’t get yet

It is not our responsibility to get you orders. YOU need to take the time to learn about your target customers, reach out to them, and convince them to hire you – just like any business does to earn their sales. I have a feeling you haven’t been doing this. Waiting for your customers to randomly find you is NOT “working hard to get [your] first order”.

Who are your target customers, and where can they be found? Figure that out, and then go from there. You’ll know when you are ACTUALLY working hard, because your hard work will be yielding practical results. Set goals, and work hard to reach those goals.

Fiverr is not going to reach your goals for you.

It is not our responsibility to get you orders. YOU need to take the time to learn about your target customers, reach out to them, and convince them to hire you – just like any business does to earn their sales. I have a feeling you haven’t been doing this. Waiting for your customers to randomly find you is NOT “working hard to get [your] first order”.

Who are your target customers, and where can they be found? Figure that out, and then go from there. You’ll know when you are ACTUALLY working hard, because your hard work will be yielding practical results. Set goals, and work hard to reach those goals.

Fiverr is not going to reach your goals for you.

Thank you so much Jonbass

Archived