Please help me to get order

belalkhan2292

I’m in the same situation, I believe it takes patients until you get your first sale. (If you get a family member or friend to buy your gig they might recommend it to others 🙂 ) From what I heard after the first sale more come.

So you are too lazy to read the forum and rather ask the same question that already has been asked thousands of times.
What is the next step? Asking others to do the work for you when you get orders?
And b.t.w. when you hired the girl to make the video for you, you should have asked her to correct your English and not let her read it like it is.

Actually sending 1000 offers of low quality = sending 50 offers of high quality.

What I meant is quality is the thing that matters, not quantity. Take time and try to write a best offer possible. It will be worth it.

In the first months of 9000 the total usually au own gigs view with 12 orders in it, great and small.

You must promote your gigs out with backlinks. Both in social media, facebook, twitter and instagram.
If your service is not going to sink to the bottom fiverr without sales.
Because traffic is money

page views and impressions don’t matter, as far as I understand (someone please correct me if I’m wrong)
Go to "my gigs: —>click on the gig ----> click on “gig views” ----> click on "clicks."
That will show you how many people actually clicked on your gig, read the description, saw the video/pics, prices, and decided whether or not they wanted to order and or save to favorites.

Archived