Please help me to get orders

ajisapu

Dear Aji:

First, don’t claim to be a Top Rated Seller with 14,000 sales when you have only 1 review.

What means this “menancing”?

Good luck,

Blaise

let not claim to be a Top Rated how … I’m still not done understand about claiming to be Top Rated

let not claim to be a Top Rated how … I’m still not done understand about claiming to be Top Rated

Don’t steal other people’s profile descriptions, write your own. Stealing someone else’s work (profile descriptions included) makes you look dishonest.

Do you understand now?

By the way, is this image yours?

favicon.icoBukalapak.com gambar_wajah_kartun_smudge_painting___framing_a3_warna_putih.jpg

Jual gambar wajah kartun smudge painting 2 kepala + framing a3 warna putih di...

Beli gambar wajah kartun smudge painting 2 kepala + framing a3 warna putih dari Indonesia RAWR indonesiarawr - Jakarta Barat hanya di Bukalapak

The same question goes for the other images in your gigs.

yes it is my work … there reseller partnership with me …

Guest untitledartwork

@untitledartwork

I’ve made as attractive as possible … if you deign tell which parts again which I need to improve?

well i cant specifically quantify that amount of data that can improve your gig

but you can make a video describing who you really are and how you do it

make it youthful and simplistic

dont use words like quantify 😛

it will help

and if you need illustrator we are all here 🙂

@untitledartwork

I’ve made as attractive as possible … if you deign tell which parts again which I need to improve?

if you deign tell which parts again which I need to improve?

You claim to be fluent in English, but you’re clearly not; you may wish to change that (and work on your English, too).

A longer profile description and longer gig descriptions would also help, if you can find someone to assist you with writing (or, if you can, hire a copywriter to write them for you).

@ajisapu

There really isn’t much people can do for you on the forum when you have a stolen profile, artwork that you claim is yours but probably isn’t, and you aren’t really able to communicate much. Perhaps you could sell something else. If you can write well in your native language you could offer to write articles in that language. You need something that you don’t have to steal and something that will work in limited circumstances. I wish you luck.

This thread will be closed soon as people have offered as much as looks plausible to tell you. Your profile has been reported to Fiverr Trust and Safety so they can check to make sure that you have removed anything that you took from someone else.

Archived