Please help me to improve my gigs .....not getting any impressions /views/clicks

asifmahmood015

Brother do not worry you are lucky that you have got five order in such a short time,
There are some seller they did not get order for five to six or more month,
So i will suggest you to try share your gig in social media like Facebook Group, Twitter, or some other site like blogging, make backlinks etc,

Brother do not worry you are lucky that you have got five order in such a short time,

So i will suggest you to try share your gig in social media like Facebook Group, Twitter, or some other site like blogging, make backlinks etc,

Really Thanks …Can you please suggest me some facebook groups,and please give me some basic information about backlinks…

Thanks

i appreciated about your idea for making backlink idea…but did you try with it.?.is that helpful for bringing traffic on your gig?want to know about your experiance…

thanks in advance

Archived