Please help me to improve my gigs

sameera_mr

Some damage has been done already after 1 year: you have 3 bad reviews in a row. The last ones are orders canceled for not delivering on time.
Can you respond to Buyers Request with 4.6?
Anyway you need to get rid ASAP of those 3 bad reviews that prevent buyers to order from you.
After 1 year you may think about starting brand new so you need to wash up all your Gigs, tidy up a lot and start promoting yourself and bring traffic from outside Fiverr, because from Fiverr you won’t get much with all those 1 Star.

Some damage has been done already after 1 year: you have 3 bad reviews in a row. The last ones are orders canceled for not delivering on time.

Can you respond to Buyers Request with 4.6?

Anyway you need to get rid ASAP of those 3 bad reviews that prevent buyers to order from you.

After 1 year you may think about starting brand new so you need to wash up all your Gigs, tidy up a lot and start promoting yourself and bring traffic from outside Fiverr, because from Fiverr you won’t get much with all those 1 Star.

how can i remove bad reviews ??

if i create a new account.will it see the buyers ?

Creating a new account is not that easy, you need to ask Customer Support first, and let them know what you want to do. But in the position you’re now I don’t know if it will be better to try to save this account or start brand new.

Creating a new account is not that easy, you need to ask Customer Support first, and let them know what you want to do. But in the position you’re now I don’t know if it will be better to try to save this account or start brand new.

Yeah. Can’t Use Duplicate Account

Archived