Please help me to make my gig better

aleezy_n

Welcome to the forum

Here is a very informative thread that will help you to improve your gig.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

In the bullet points, where it says:
“Plagiarism free so there is”. Maybe take out the “so there is”.

It lets the user change the number of pages (I tried it in the basic package) and increases the price if you say 2 pages instead of 1, but if you put “50” as the number of pages the price is the same as 2 pages.

In the bullet points, where it says:

“Plagiarism free so there is”. Maybe take out the “so there is”.

It lets the user change the number of pages (I tried it in the basic package) and increases the price if you say 2 pages instead of 1, but if you put “50” as the number of pages the price is the same as 2 pages.

Thank you for the help. How can i do the settings that the price changes with number of pages automatically?

Thank you for the help. How can i do the settings that the price changes with number of pages automatically?

It seems like it does in a way. eg. If I enter “500” as the pages it changes again, but 50 is the same as 2 pages.

It should be somewhere in the “edit gig” and “pricing” section. I don’t know where exactly since I don’t have a gig in that subcategory. But maybe another seller who does could help. Or you could change it to use packages or for the number of pages not to be shown if you can do that (and just have it by number of words).

It seems like it does in a way. eg. If I enter “500” as the pages it changes again, but 50 is the same as 2 pages.

It should be somewhere in the “edit gig” and “pricing” section. I don’t know where exactly since I don’t have a gig in that subcategory. But maybe another seller who does could help. Or you could change it to use packages or for the number of pages not to be shown if you can do that (and just have it by number of words).

Thank you so much. 😊

Archived