Please help me to Show Mistake in Gigs and profile

abrarjehan

Hi abrarjehan,
I think your gigs look pretty good. You have a few minor grammatical errors in your personal description but I think so of it may be spacing problems with the system. Just review that.

If I were a designer, I would spend some time making some example of different work that I could do in order to have a portfolio to show prospective clients. Buyer requests are tough sometimes but if you are not getting any orders definitely start there and provide a nice, personalized offer and let them know that you can send examples of your work. You look like a great designer, I’m sure that you will start getting more orders.

Hi abrarjehan,

I think your gigs look pretty good. You have a few minor grammatical errors in your personal description but I think so of it may be spacing problems with the system. Just review that.

If I were a designer, I would spend some time making some example of different work that I could do in order to have a portfolio to show prospective clients. Buyer requests are tough sometimes but if you are not getting any orders definitely start there and provide a nice, personalized offer and let them know that you can send examples of your work. You look like a great designer, I’m sure that you will start getting more orders.

Thank You for a beautiful conversation

Can you mention my mistakes ? on my profile description

i am sending buyer,s request regular but i have not receive message from buyer .

If you have any other tip let me know

Thank You for a beautiful conversation

Can you mention my mistakes ? on my profile description

i am sending buyer,s request regular but i have not receive message from buyer .

If you have any other tip let me know

Hello, my name is Abrar Jehan. I am a professional designer and Adobe Photoshop professional. I can retouch and add any kind of effect on a photo or help you to design a logo, visiting card, business card, stationary, branding, and more. Exclusively available on Fiverr.

This is how I would edit it still keeping your list of services intact.

Well sales are not guaranteed what you can do is just optimize your gigs, share them on social media , use buyer requests and always give your 100% 🙂 Hope that helps.

Than you i am using buyer requst but i have not get any notifecation from buyer

Archived