Please help me understand how to improve my gigs!

standoutdesign1

Well I’m a newbie here as well - 5 days or so and I got several messages but the people either didn’t respond or were probably scammers. So I still haven’t had my first sale. It just takes time and patience. Good luck!

edit: NEVER put “unlimited revisions” or “100% money-back guarantee” in your gigs!

Well I’m a newbie here as well - 5 days or so and I got several messages but the people either didn’t respond or were probably scammers. So I still haven’t had my first sale. It just takes time and patience. Good luck!

edit: NEVER put “unlimited revisions” or “100% money-back guarantee” in your gigs!

But I havent even got any messages. Do you think i should work on anything?

just looking for motivation

thanks a lot! I’m just really afraid that “I’m doing something wrong” and thats the reason why Im not getting any orders or a lot of impressions

No it’s alright. Read the info in the link and start working on your gigs. Also you can check other people’s gigs out and use them as a template. Don’t copy them, just look at what they’re offering. I’m talking about other sellers that offer the same services as you, of course!

No it’s alright. Read the info in the link and start working on your gigs. Also you can check other people’s gigs out and use them as a template. Don’t copy them, just look at what they’re offering. I’m talking about other sellers that offer the same services as you, of course!

I’ve seen a lot of them and try to take pointers! I’ve even seen people get their first orders in just two weeks! Pretty sure all I can do is hope for the best

I’ve seen a lot of them and try to take pointers! I’ve even seen people get their first orders in just two weeks! Pretty sure all I can do is hope for the best

Don’t worry! Just keep working on your offers and it’s all gonna work out. Hmu when you get your first sale haha!

Cheers! x

Hello and welcome on Fiverr,

Here is my experience on Fiverr: level 0 still, 53 days on the platform, 0 days with warnings, 19 orders completed, 1 order cancelled by the buyer (not enough information for me to work with) 1 order I just delivered and 3 active orders to be delivered soon and only 5* reviews.

What I have noticed so far is that it took me 15 days to get my very first voice over order. Then I waited a week more to get my second voice over project, and since day 30-35 I receive almost every day one order. The more time I am on the platform, the more orders I get. Indeed, the algorithm behind is rewarding “trustworthy” sellers meaning sellers that:

• Deliver on-time orders
  • Get good reviews from buyers
  • Provide clear communication
  • Self-improve themselves by taking a course (or more) on Learn from Fiverr: gigs ranked better when the linked course is successfully completed
  • Answer quickly to message from new buyers and make sure to check buyer requests frequently.
  • Don’t violate Fiverr ToS: please make sure you read it entirely it’s very important.

Concerning your question on what you can improve on your gig:

• I suggest you add your picture on your gig description: it helps buyers to have somehow the feeling to deal with a real human
  • Can you offer more extra on your gig? I don’t have a logo design gig so I don’t know if you can add more like: extra fast delivery, for instance. This way, you’ll get more options for the buyer to choose from and also more money 🙂
  • Good for FAQ part, why choose me bullet points
  • Are you sure about this? “The First 5 orders are only 5 dollars for any of the packages!” I don’t think it’s a good idea for you because it appears it’s not possible regarding your 3 packages gig: premium is at $30 and standard at $10. I am a bit confused here, and I believe buyers may also be, which is not good for your business.

I hope it helped you.
Regards

Hello and welcome on Fiverr,

Here is my experience on Fiverr: level 0 still, 53 days on the platform, 0 days with warnings, 19 orders completed, 1 order cancelled by the buyer (not enough information for me to work with) 1 order I just delivered and 3 active orders to be delivered soon and only 5* reviews.

What I have noticed so far is that it took me 15 days to get my very first voice over order. Then I waited a week more to get my second voice over project, and since day 30-35 I receive almost every day one order. The more time I am on the platform, the more orders I get. Indeed, the algorithm behind is rewarding “trustworthy” sellers meaning sellers that:

• Deliver on-time orders
  • Get good reviews from buyers
  • Provide clear communication
  • Self-improve themselves by taking a course (or more) on Learn from Fiverr: gigs ranked better when the linked course is successfully completed
  • Answer quickly to message from new buyers and make sure to check buyer requests frequently.
  • Don’t violate Fiverr ToS: please make sure you read it entirely it’s very important.

Concerning your question on what you can improve on your gig:

• I suggest you add your picture on your gig description: it helps buyers to have somehow the feeling to deal with a real human
  • Can you offer more extra on your gig? I don’t have a logo design gig so I don’t know if you can add more like: extra fast delivery, for instance. This way, you’ll get more options for the buyer to choose from and also more money 🙂
  • Good for FAQ part, why choose me bullet points
  • Are you sure about this? “The First 5 orders are only 5 dollars for any of the packages!” I don’t think it’s a good idea for you because it appears it’s not possible regarding your 3 packages gig: premium is at $30 and standard at $10. I am a bit confused here, and I believe buyers may also be, which is not good for your business.

I hope it helped you.

Regards

Thanks a ton! I just made the 5 dollars thing to try and get more traffic but I’m going to try your advice out.

Also I didn’t understand what you meant by add a picture to your fiverr description? I have added images for my fiverr gig but I didnt understand exactly what you meant by that.

Thanks a ton! I just made the 5 dollars thing to try and get more traffic but I’m going to try your advice out.

Also I didn’t understand what you meant by add a picture to your fiverr description? I have added images for my fiverr gig but I didnt understand exactly what you meant by that.

She probably meant that you should upload a profile picture of yourself so that people can actually see a human, not a logo.

By adding a picture, I meant your picture.

As we are working through computers only, buyers can’t see our faces.

As a result, they tend to more buy from sellers that put their faces on their gig.

Does it make sense?

You can easily create a thumbnail in canva 🙂 I guess you know that free tool, right?

Please make sure you take a picture of you in which you’re doing something professionally, or you are smiling in a kind but serious way.

I guess many sellers in your gig’s category have put their headshots on their gig picture, right?

Archived