Please help me with my GIG

ashraf_ul

Hello !
My name is Ashraful. I am a Graphic Designer ! I have open my gig almost a month ago but I did not get any customer ! I did everything you guys told me to do ! And I really thank you for that ! So I am requesting you to check my gigs and tell me where do I need to improve, modify, or edit or anything that you think is going to help me ! So please give it a look ! You are the expert ! Your click will even help me more ! Thank you for your valuable time ! I respect that !

Here my fiverr account link : https://www.fiverr.com/ashraf_ul

And my most clicked GIG link : https://www.fiverr.com/ashraf_ul/do-standard-business-card-for-your-company

Thanks Again !!

You could have better tags. These three all yield the same search results, so you’re wasting tags there. [business cards] [business card design] [business card]

[visiting card] is a good one, [cards] is really broad, but still valid.

Ouh !! Thank You so much ! I didn’t knew about this ! I am going to edit my tags right away !

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will do unique and meaning full book covers
In the gig description:
“make you a eye catching” could be “make you an eye-catching”

Also in the gig title do you mean “meaningful book covers” instead of “meaning full book covers”?

Also in 2 gigs you say “Your satisfaction is much more important to me”. I’d probably change that.

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will do unique and meaning full book covers

In the gig description:

“make you a eye catching” could be “make you an eye-catching”

Also in the gig title do you mean “meaningful book covers” instead of “meaning full book covers”?

Also in 2 gigs you say “Your satisfaction is much more important to me”. I’d probably change that.

ooh brother thanks a lot !! 🤯 I wasn’t aware of this ! Thank you so much for your time and advice ! If there is something that i can help you with please feel free to tell me !!

Archived