Fiverr Forum

Please Help Me with this issue!

Hi, I have this issue about 2 days ago… I can’t get the email when I get a message in Fiverr…

You need to check your notification setting

I checked it… there not issue in notification setting…

then you need to contact CS :slight_smile:

OK, Thank you so much!!! :slight_smile:

Or may check your spam folder.

Because It happened to me and I did contact to the CS. Everything was fine. Then I have found suddenly my Gmail keep storing the Fiverr messages in the spam folder.

There is nothing in spam folder… :frowning:

Sorry. You must need to contact customer support. Thanks

Looks like a big problem… You should contact customer support to make sure your account is okay

ok, I will but I am getting new orders email… only the messages email cant works… Thanks

I had the same problem last night, and it got resolved on its own by the morning.

Oh, really? awesome i though there is big issue :slight_smile: :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck:

same as me i hav no orderes yet no messages still waiting pls let me know hats next i have posted my gigs on my following on social media

No, my issue is that: when I get the message in Fiverr then I didn’t get the email…:smirk:

oh got it … so there is fiverr costumer support :smiley: could they handle that ?

I sent email… waiting for their response…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

if there somthing i can help you with ? i write good english ? maybe in future :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, i know… Thanks :thinking::thinking:

good luck on fiverr !!