Please Help Me,

Hello
Please Help me and tell me if there is any issue with my profile.
I am Level 1 Seller but Still I cannot getting any order or response on my request.

Profile Link: https://www.fiverr.com/programmerworld

Dear Pro:

What human being person name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: Smile!
Your log line: The issue you face here is Fiverr limits your capitalization so CodeIgniter and MySQL both look wrong. The other issue is that you are using technical terms that many Buyers will not understand. So in one go, you are alienating people who know what you’re talking about AND people who DON’T know what you’re talking about.

I refer you to this post:

I suggest you come up with something new that appeals to non-techies (who have reason to hire a techie).

Your profile text – note the edits:

I am a professional creative [not sure how you mean “creative” here – are you confusing the Buyer?], web & User Interface (UI)* designer and strategist with more than 4 years experience in building high-quality interactive web-based experiences especially with PHP, MySQL, CodeIgniter, Wordpress CMS Development, E-commerce (Application), Software Development in the IT industry. -[Human Being Person Name Buyers Should Call You]

*I didn’t spell out all the acronyms here, but in general you should spell out any acronym the first time you use it. If you’re using a lot of acronyms, you should probably take heed of the previously cited post about “instructionals from a techie’s point of view”… Tell the Buyer you are here to help them. Make them feel they know, like, and trust you.

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Your gig description for your Best Seller PHP and MySQL gig is one, hard-to-read paragraph. You should probably invest in a copy writer to make your gigs more compelling.

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-

Sir thanks for your suggestions. I will do changes in my profile.
Thanks.