Fiverr Forum

Please help me

So i started a new gig and i set the time delivery to 2 days and a fast express option for 1 day but now i want to make the normal delivery time 1 day. I keep trying to delete my express delivery but when i do it says cannot lave blank or the days cannot be the same as the normal delivery time. how do i fix this

I tried all of these but still no luck. Finally customer support took care of it :slight_smile:

I tried all of these but still no luck. Finally customer support took care of it :slight_smile:

Oh okay. Good.

Reply to @arnevb: Tryed this and it still isnt working

Reply to @madmoo: Im trying to get rid of the extra fast delivery option

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Yes, i even contacted support and they denied the express delivery but still it will not let me change the time. I don’t want to have to delete the gig and start a new one :frowning:

Reply to @madmoo: it could be. Support doesn’t seem to know how to fix this…

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: thank you, I hope your right because I want to offer this as a express gig and people seeing 2 day delivery might not want it

I had this same issue. I couldn’t change the delivery time back to 1 day. I kept messing around with it and finally got it. I can’t remember exactly what I did. But I had to do one thing at a time, save it, then go back and change another thing. For instance, I had to uncheck the express gig, delete the duration day, then save it. Then go back to edit it, and change the main delivery time. Try that.

-Nakita

Reply to @shawnecannon: ur fragglesrock?

[Sheriff’s Note: Please don’t ask for personal contact information on the Fiverr Forum. From Fiverr Forum Do’s & Don’ts: “Do make sure that all links and posts comply with Fiverr Terms of Service. Posts that violate these terms will be removed.” Thank you.]

Reply to @retweet_twitt3r: What do you mean?

Reply to @shawnecannon: just want to add u :x

[Sheriff’s Note: Please don’t ask for personal contact information on the Fiverr Forum. From Fiverr Forum Do’s & Don’ts: “Do make sure that all links and posts comply with Fiverr Terms of Service. Posts that violate these terms will be removed.” Thank you.]

Reply to @retweet_twitt3r: Someone did a no no :wink:

:-)) =)) :(( /:slight_smile: :)>-

Seems like that name has an issue around here as that name was brought up in one of my topics and the Sheriff had to step forward too! :slight_smile:

Reply to @onecreativegeek: That name is a auto fill name for any words typed that are innaproopitate