Please help - My gigs are not showing when searching

davorgazic

Hello Fiverr community 🙂

I have posted 3 different gigs 2 days ago, and when i log out and search by the tags, NONE of my gigs are showing in the search results.

When searching for Croatian (which i included in my tags), my gig is not on the list 😦 (It’s easy to go through all of them since there is only 3 pages).

Here is my link to one of my gigs:
https://www.fiverr.com/davorgazic/translate-100-words-english-to-croatian-bosnian-serbian

Did anyone else experience the same issue? Do you have any tips and tricks how to resolve this?

Please help. Thank you kindly guys.

Cheers,
Davor

Hey,

You should wait for another day or two, it takes some time for gigs to be reviewed and placed in the search list.

If your gigs doesn’t show up in the next 2 days, you should contact CS and hopefully they will solve it. 😉

Hey,

You should wait for another day or two, it takes some time for gigs to be reviewed and placed in the search list.

If your gigs doesn’t show up in the next 2 days, you should contact CS and hopefully they will solve it. 😉

doesn’t show up in the next

Thank you guys for your help and advice 🙂

Hello guys,

just a quick update, my gigs are showing now 🙂

The issue was that the image size and the quality did not meet Fiverr guidelines. I have received an e-mail from Fiverr Customer Support to update my images, and my gigs were placed in modification mode, after updating the pics, it only took couple of hours for Fiverr to review and approve my gigs.

I have also created a ticket with Fiverr Customer Support and they responded in less than 1 hour. I was very impressed and pleased with the friendly customer service provided and such a quick response, as well as the time it took them to resolve my concern. If any of you need help or have questions, don’t hesitate to contact them::

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=zendesk

They are happy to help 🙂

Cheers

Archived