Please help paid but nothing received!

jeannemoran

Guest javabika_pro

if your order has been closed, it would be a good idea to contact customer support and tell them the problem you are facing. you will need to provide some proof screenshots.

I hope my answer could help you 🙂

if your order has been closed, it would be a good idea to contact customer support and tell them the problem you are facing. you will need to provide some proof screenshots.

http://support.fiverr.com

You should really be more engaged with the whole process, as orders close automatically after 3 days with no response buyer side. That said, if the buyer sent you diddly squat you should have no issues retrieving your funds, and the seller will also get a black mark on their account. Well, I hope so anyway. But try to be more engaged in the process. One of the leading causes of issues on this site is buyers placing orders and then disappearing.

There’s nothing to stop me suggesting that the seller requested more information which you never provided (due to AWOLiness) and so this seller, instead of requesting a cancellation (the correct procedure) chose to thieve your $70.

So contact CS and put your case before them clearly. If I am right, you had one responsibility that you flaked on. If I’m wrong, then I apologize, but I will retain this comment for other buyers seeking answers.

You should really be more engaged with the whole process, as orders close automatically after 3 days with no response buyer side. That said, if the buyer sent you diddly squat you should have no issues retrieving your funds, and the seller will also get a black mark on their account. Well, I hope so anyway. But try to be more engaged in the process. One of the leading causes of issues on this site is buyers placing orders and then disappearing.

There’s nothing to stop me suggesting that the seller requested more information which you never provided (due to AWOLiness) and so this seller, instead of requesting a cancellation (the correct procedure) chose to thieve your $70.

So contact CS and put your case before them clearly. If I am right, you had one responsibility that you flaked on. If I’m wrong, then I apologize, but I will retain this comment for other buyers seeking answers.

I was very engaged, I contacted through several lengthy emails when I

orrigionally started working with the seller. We seemed to be on the same

page and she said she wanted the job so I then proceeded paying the

additional 70+ dollars. It was soon after that she stop responding, never

filled the order etc. at first I gave it some time in case she was busy but

after a whole week of me emailing her to no avail it became very apparent

that she was no longer working with me on this (the add was for a two day

turn around). I realize now that I waited too long but based on our

previous conversations I thought I was being “nice” by being patient. Now I

just feel like a chump. Tonight I sent a customer service request and am

REALLY hoping they can resolve this (I obviously have proof) bc at this

stage of trying to start a business all by myself… $70 is almost

everything I have. I am really hoping Fiverr can step in and help me, thank

you for the responses it give me hope!!

emmaki http://forum.fiverr.com/users/emmaki

March 14

You should really be more engaged with the whole process, as orders close

automatically after 3 days with no response buyer side. That said, if the

buyer sent you diddly squat you should have no issues retrieving your

funds, and the seller will also get a black mark on their account. Well, I

hope so anyway. But try to be more engaged in the process. One of the

leading causes of issues on this site is buyers placing orders and then

disappearing.

There’s nothing to stop me suggesting that the seller requested more

information which you never provided (due to AWOLiness) and so this seller,

instead of requesting a cancellation (the correct procedure) chose to

thieve your $70.

So contact CS and put your case before them clearly. If I am right, you

had one responsibility that you flaked on. If I’m wrong, then I apologize,

but I will retain this comment for other buyers seeking answers.

In Reply To

javabika_pro http://forum.fiverr.com/users/javabika_pro

March 14

if your order has been closed, it would be a good idea to contact customer

support and tell them the problem you are facing. you will need to provide

some proof screenshots.

I’ve been trying to get through to customer support with no responses yet. I provided them with everything because I have proof of everything the numerous emails etc. I also found out today that the original five dollar image that I started this whole process with, was stolen from Google stock images so this woman didn’t even design anything in the first place! she sent me literally nothing for almost $80! Every single thing that she promised is a joke I feel like I just got punched in the stomach!

I’ve been trying to get through to customer support with no responses yet. I provided them with everything because I have proof of everything the numerous emails etc. I also found out today that the original five dollar image that I started this whole process with, was stolen from Google stock images so this woman didn’t even design anything in the first place! she sent me literally nothing for almost $80! Every single thing that she promised is a joke I feel like I just got punched in the stomach!

@jeannemoran That really sounds like you found a horrible seller, and I am so sorry… I promise that there are real, active, and honest sellers here that work so hard to make their customers happy. It is really upsetting to see sellers cheating like that and making the rest of us look bad. Though one thing I can tell you is that there is a “processing” time once an order is complete. So know that the seller most likely has not received the income yet and that there is a very high chance you can still receive a refund. Especially if she sent you nothing, geez… And you can also report her for copyright violation as well on the other order. Just try to hold it out, because Customer Support can take up to 24-48 hours to get back to you. I have personally never had to wait that long but they will solve it, they are pretty strict about that.

Again, I am so sorry you had this experience with Fiverr and know that the real and honest sellers here are completely on your side.

1. No one legitimate is going to make a custom brand new logo for $5
  2. So many youtube intros and a lot of logo gigs are all pirated copies from templates.

by the way CS usually responds within 24-48 hours.

@jeannemoran That really sounds like you found a horrible seller, and I am so sorry… I promise that there are real, active, and honest sellers here that work so hard to make their customers happy. It is really upsetting to see sellers cheating like that and making the rest of us look bad. Though one thing I can tell you is that there is a “processing” time once an order is complete. So know that the seller most likely has not received the income yet and that there is a very high chance you can still receive a refund. Especially if she sent you nothing, geez… And you can also report her for copyright violation as well on the other order. Just try to hold it out, because Customer Support can take up to 24-48 hours to get back to you. I have personally never had to wait that long but they will solve it, they are pretty strict about that.

Again, I am so sorry you had this experience with Fiverr and know that the real and honest sellers here are completely on your side.

I appreciate that so much! The issue did finally just get resolved now. I am grateful that I learned a lesson and it didn’t have to cost so much. Ultimately the money is needed for graphic help and I still believe that I can find it on Fiverr. I just have to be more careful! as with most things, offers that sound too good to be true usually are! Being under pressure and deadlines prevented me from looking into this particular seller but I certainly won’t do that again and am very grateful to all of the legitimate and hard working sellers on here to do genuinely offer their services to people like me who are really in need of graphic design help!

Guest offlinehelpers

I appreciate that so much! The issue did finally just get resolved now. I am grateful that I learned a lesson and it didn’t have to cost so much. Ultimately the money is needed for graphic help and I still believe that I can find it on Fiverr. I just have to be more careful! as with most things, offers that sound too good to be true usually are! Being under pressure and deadlines prevented me from looking into this particular seller but I certainly won’t do that again and am very grateful to all of the legitimate and hard working sellers on here to do genuinely offer their services to people like me who are really in need of graphic design help!

So glad you got it back, and thank you for still being so positive about the site, despite your poor experience!

I do hope you find the seller you’re looking for - good luck!

1. No one legitimate is going to make a custom brand new logo for $5
  2. So many youtube intros and a lot of logo gigs are all pirated copies from templates.

That in no way makes it ok. I agree that it shouldn’t cost $5 but I paid her $80 total and she disappeared. So $80 for nothing and her false advertising is not ok because it’s fraud. I know $80 would be cheap too but I never told her to choose that price or advertise that it would come with copyright paperwork bc they are orrigional designs. It’s like getting ripped off at the mechanic if I don’t know that much about cars… it doesn’t make it right.

I appreciate that so much! The issue did finally just get resolved now. I am grateful that I learned a lesson and it didn’t have to cost so much.

I am so glad you resolve an issue and yet you remained positive about sellers and Fiver! There are many hard working sellers. I really bust my ass for 25$ whitch is my highest price in all gigs, and I am speaking in the name of all the sellers who are serious about their job.

Thanks again,

Nada.

Archived