Please help this desperate guy have it's first sale

mbertol

Hi @mbertol, welcome to Fiverr. It’s an extremely competitive website, and due to the huge number of Gigs it can often take months to get your first sale. Don’t worry too much about not getting your first sale yet. It takes patience and persistence.
I would suggest making your Gig descriptions longer and more detailed. They’re currently only a couple of sentences, but they should be multiple paragraphs. Other than that, promote yourself on social media and use Buyer Requests, and you will have a better chance of making your first sale.

Hi @mbertol, welcome to Fiverr. It’s an extremely competitive website, and due to the huge number of Gigs it can often take months to get your first sale. Don’t worry too much about not getting your first sale yet. It takes patience and persistence.

I would suggest making your Gig descriptions longer and more detailed. They’re currently only a couple of sentences, but they should be multiple paragraphs. Other than that, promote yourself on social media and use Buyer Requests, and you will have a better chance of making your first sale.

Thank you! I’ll try that

very nice writing…

Thanks! I actually offer writing-related services on Fiverr, so I try to write helpful and informative posts here on the forums 😁

So kind of you. Madam, i create my gig since this month 1st week. But i dont get any order till now. I send all buyer request everyday. Even i try to best to stay online. Now how can i get my first order?

So kind of you. Madam, i create my gig since this month 1st week. But i dont get any order till now. I send all buyer request everyday. Even i try to best to stay online. Now how can i get my first order?

Hi @nurataj, you’ll have to be patient. It often takes people months to make their first sale.

There are thousands of logo design gigs on Fiverr, and unless you’re promoting it outside of Fiverr, no one will see yours.

Your gig images are good, but there are many grammar mistakes in your descriptions. This is off-putting for buyers. I would recommend hiring a native English speaker to fix those mistakes.

Otherwise, keep doing what you’re doing and hopefully the sales will come!

Hi @nurataj, you’ll have to be patient. It often takes people months to make their first sale.

There are thousands of logo design gigs on Fiverr, and unless you’re promoting it outside of Fiverr, no one will see yours.

Your gig images are good, but there are many grammar mistakes in your descriptions. This is off-putting for buyers. I would recommend hiring a native English speaker to fix those mistakes.

Otherwise, keep doing what you’re doing and hopefully the sales will come!

Madam, many many thanks for saying your advice.

Archived