Fiverr Forum

Please help to get an order

Hello fiverr community,
I was joined fiverr on January. I have good impressions and I sent 35 buyer requests but I dont find a single order till now. Please suggest me what can I do for getting orders and improve my gigs.

I’m no mentor but, if I may, I’ve a couple of suggestions for you.

1. Change your profile picture to a photo of yourself, it’s easier to engage with an actual face.

2. Unify your gigs into one gig, they seem somewhat similar, like I wouldn’t know which one to pick if I wanted your services (this is my perception only).

3. Next time someone asks you for your work, even outside of Fiverr, redirect them to Fiverr and make the transaction happen here, if you get at least one order and good rating, that may boost your sales.

4. Promote your Fiverr on social media, I’m talking about something like Instagram where people outside of your friends network can actually see and follow you. Use hashtags.

5. When sending offers to buyer’s requests, acknowledge or rephrase what they’re asking for so they know you’re personally paying attention to them, don’t send generic messages, make it personal.

I do some of this, I’d like to think it works :slight_smile:

You are welcome to the Fiverr Forum
You need to find a market
Promote your gig on social media networks
Use social media network promotions on the fiverr account
Send the buyer request 10
Since this is a competitive market, you should try to build it proficiently and try to increase your sales
Stay with the account whenever possible
Read the hints of the forum
There are so many tips you need
https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

best wishes

Well first of all you make a proposal… And ask to yourself a question why other people trust on you… Why he give you order…when you find that answer of that question simply write it in your proposal… I see you got order very soon… be happy keep smiling…