Please help what should i do now?

drzeeshu

Wait to hear back from CS. Most likely though your account will be banned since it’s due to multiple violations. My advice is to carefully read the Terms of Service on the next platform you decide to work on.

If my account is banned can i make new account with same name?

A ban is permanent. It means that Fiverr does not want you selling here anymore. No matter if you create a new account or not.

If you create a new account, Fiverr will ban that too sooner or later.

A ban is permanent. It means that Fiverr does not want you selling here anymore. No matter if you create a new account or not.

If you create a new account, Fiverr will ban that too sooner or later.

Hello

Dear friend

**@vibronx **

**Please help someone when having a real issue by showing a path and help with positively at least as a Fiverr community member

Cheers

Hello

Dear friend

**@vibronx **

**Please help someone when having a real issue by showing a path and help with positively at least as a Fiverr community member

Cheers

Are you joking? I don’t need to be a Fiverr staff member to say that a ban is permanent. What would the point of a ban be if you could just go and create a new account?

Stop spreading false information.

Also, @seosea312, your gigs sure make some very big promises and claims that would be against Fiverr’s Community Standards. I suggest you go read them.

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.

• Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

As has already been stated if you create a new account it will be banned also.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Bans ARE permanent (un)fortunately from most places. Why? If you were naughty once, why should people trust you again? (and, if someone used the exact same name/etc. than I’d imagine they’d be caught even quicker (although I think Fiverr is pretty good about finding the ‘naughties’. (I’m also pretty certain that this is written in the ToS that we are supposed to read at signing up.)

Rules are rules, They mean to be follow !..There is nothing to do with goodwill of mankind !

Its simple, People break rules and pay* for that !

I have paid but there is something else I am asking why you people are indulging in irrelevant topics If you can help then please let me know what should I do now simply

thanks

I have paid but there is something else I am asking why you people are indulging in irrelevant topics If you can help then please let me know what should I do now simply

thanks

please let me know what should I do now simply

You will just have to wait for the outcome of the review.

If you are banned then you need to look for another platform if you still want to pursue this type of freelancing.

If you choose this make sure to read the Terms of Service wherever you go so that you won’t be banned there also.

please let me know what should I do now simply

You will just have to wait for the outcome of the review.

If you are banned then you need to look for another platform if you still want to pursue this type of freelancing.

If you choose this make sure to read the Terms of Service wherever you go so that you won’t be banned there also.

If I banned can I continue fiverr by reading and strictly follow fiverr’s TOS as there is also my fault I had never read TOS but I have never ever do any illegal activity on fiverr as well

If I banned can I continue fiverr by reading and strictly follow fiverr’s TOS as there is also my fault I had never read TOS but I have never ever do any illegal activity on fiverr as well

A ban means that you can’t have an account on the Fiverr site.

That is why I wrote my post above.

If Fiverr staff come to the decision that you are to be permanently banned, then you are done on Fiverr.

Attempting to create a new account/identity and operate on the platform after being banned is called ban dodging, and will result in your new account being banned as well.

All you can do is wait for Customer Service’s decision and start planning on offering your services elsewhere.

If Fiverr staff come to the decision that you are to be permanently banned, then you are done on Fiverr.

Attempting to create a new account/identity and operate on the platform after being banned is called ban dodging, and will result in your new account being banned as well.

All you can do is wait for Customer Service’s decision and start planning on offering your services elsewhere.

how much time it will take to reach on final decision normally?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Thank you for accepting that you are wrong & thank you for accepting that you don’'t have goodwill for mankind.

First, @vibronx IS NOT wrong - I guess you have not read the TOS, especially if your own Gig seems to have violations.

Second, what on earth does having “good will for mankind” have to do with this guy helping students CHEAT to get through school? Get off your high horse.

YOU have NO moral compass obviously. That is certainly worse than your baloney about good will towards mankind. I suppose you also think murderers, rapists and pedophiles are just misunderstood and should be free to roam among civilized folk?

To the OP: NO, you cannot just go recreate a new account (and, it seems as though you would probably just create another one providing the same cheating services anyways). The reason: you broke the rules here mulitiple times, which means, you either received warnings about what your Gigs offer more than once and had the opportunity to either ask Fiverr, come to the forum and ask the community OR READ the darn TOS to realize you cannot offer to do other’s academic work and make changes to your Gigs.

You cannot create a new Gig, because, you will have to verify your identity at some point, provide a payment source, maybe a Tax ID and email. Unless you intend to do more cheating by stealing or “borrowing” someone else’s ID, Fiverr will catch this and ban your new Gigs.

GG

Thank you for accepting that you are wrong & thank you for accepting that you don’'t have goodwill for mankind.

Have you tried reading through the ToS yourself?

I mean, you should have, given that it’s a requirement for having an account…

image.png.39bb3968e505914a9625afd7d516da82.png
image930×90 18.2 KB

Creating a second account to get around the first one being suspended/banned is circumventing guidelines. You’re literally continuing to use the site despite being banned - how can you say that’s okay?

So not only are you wrong, but in your ignorance decided it would be a good idea to insult someone for stating simple facts. You should re-evaluate how you interact with people here.

thanks

what should I do now simply

You can “simply” find another freelancing platform to work on.

I would imagine most other platforms also frown on academic cheating, so, perhaps READ their TOS first before agreeing to it and avoid doing other’s work.

What we are telling you here is NOT irrelevant - you just are not happy with the answer - you want us to encourage you and give you rainbows and bunnies - sorry, you broke the rules more than once and had a chance to straighten up, and chose not to and continue helping others cheat their way through school.

It’s shameful.

GG

I had never read TOS but I have never ever do any illegal activity on fiverr as well

You cannot be serious…

You DID do illegal activity if you were doing students assignments for them. Do you know what “academic” work is? Just stop making excuses for your poor behavior.

As for “not knowing the rules because you couldn’t be bothered to read the TOS” there is a saying - “ignorance of the law is not an excuse to break it”. Doesn’t hold up in court, and probably won’t hold up here - my guess would be your account gets banned.

GG

I had never read TOS but I have never ever do any illegal activity on fiverr as well

You cannot be serious…

You DID do illegal activity if you were doing students assignments for them. Do you know what “academic” work is? Just stop making excuses for your poor behavior.

As for “not knowing the rules because you couldn’t be bothered to read the TOS” there is a saying - “ignorance of the law is not an excuse to break it”. Doesn’t hold up in court, and probably won’t hold up here - my guess would be your account gets banned.

GG

I accept all but I have not received any warning from fiverr

How dense are you? If you’re dumb enough to not read the ToS, complain about getting banned for a ToS violation, and then claim you never violated ToS, that’s just comical. This is illegal according to so many honor code and ToS standards, and even if it weren’t, I wouldn’t want someone as oblivious and belligerent as you working on my paper.

Hey everyone, just a friendly reminder to please try to keep things civil.

No need to attack each other.

@drzeeshu the response you got from CS has all the answers.

No one here on the forum can provide a better answer than the one you already received.

Things don’t look great though and I am sorry you are going through this.

If the decision is finalized and you do get banned, it is a permanent one so you won’t be able to create a new account. In fact trying to do so now will most definitely help Fiverr reach a negative decision sooner.

Start looking into other platforms you can use to freelance and learn from this experience:

-read the new platform’s Terms of Service
-make sure you are not offering any academic work

Archived