Please how can I get orders for my gig? I’m new here

I’m new here
and need some job

Try to be online regularly

That will help

Cheers

Download the fiverr app on your mobile … please keep ur status as online … and keep updating your profile and gigs … I think its a good way for beginners as I am also a three week old baby in fiverr … waiting for my gig orders !! :slight_smile: Hope this trick helps you too !

Good luck !

Dear Asif:

I took a look at your first gig. Here is the help you requested:

• Your log line:

Make a Customer, Not a Sale! Your satisfaction is my goal.

I suggest that you come up with something new. In my humble opinion (IMHO), this is too cliche and generic.

• Your profile text:

I offer Photoshop related gigs and other graphic design related gigs.

Buy with confidence!

Again, I suggest that you come up with something else.

• Gig Title: I will design 2 MAGNIFICENT logos in 24 hrs in 2000px, 200dpi

This is too generic. You need to do something to make it stand out.

• Gig Description:

I provide a high-quality logo design service with unmatched quality and outstanding delivery time (within 24 hours).

I deliver 2000px X 2000px Designs in JPG & transparent PNG formats in 300dpi. (Hi resolution files)

I provide SOURCE FILES as a gig extra which includes editable (Ai, EPS, PDF) file formats.
24-hour fast delivery.
I provide 2 modifications on every standard order.
Outstanding customer support.
100% Money back guaranty.
I am your one-stop destination for your all graphics & web development needs, fulfilled with the best quality & affordable prices. Contact me personally with your requirements for flawless project completion!

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS

I suggest you hire a copy writer to make your descriptions more compelling.

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. If nothing else, make a slideshow of your portfolio samples.

Gig Pictures: You have 1 stock image. You should have 3 that show what you can do!

Package Info at Bottom
"Logo Design" is too generic. Come up with something catchy and memorable.
“designin” should be “Design” or “Designing”.

• Fiverr Academy

A good way to get initial sales is to ask friends and family, classmates, people who know you and like you, to buy gigs from you.

Good luck,
Blaise

hi ,
i am an android developer at fiverr and little bit designer, i have done almost 40 orders on fiverr because one of my gig is in recommended then in high rating , business was going well, but as i updates my extras of gig, my gig vanished from high rating , this happened 2 times with me, first time fiverr support help me and 2nd time they didn’t, and after that my business goes down and after that i didn’t receive any message from new client. is there anything that you can help me ?