Please I need examples of sites to visit where there is a large audience of people in need of articles

writeronthego1

Please I need examples of sites to visit where there is a large

Please I need examples of sites to visit where there is a large [audience in need of articles]

There are none that we can tell you about, because you need to take the time to do your own market research. If you’re a serious seller, you already know who your target market is, what they need, how you can solve those needs, and where you can find those kinds of people.

You are going to have to do your own market research. There are no shortcuts to success.

Suppose someone asked you to write an article about that? Where would you get information on that subject?

Do you think an article writer has to do their own research on topics they are asked to write about?

• 5 months later...

Please I need examples of sites to visit where there is a large [audience in need of articles]

There are none that we can tell you about, because you need to take the time to do your own market research. If you’re a serious seller, you already know who your target market is, what they need, how you can solve those needs, and where you can find those kinds of people.

You are going to have to do your own market research. There are no shortcuts to success.

Hey please can we talk?

Archived