Please I need orders. I want to work!

becky_02

Hello everyone, it’s been weeks since I created my account and have got only 1 order since then. Buyer’s request displays 1 or no order daily and it’s difficult for me. Please, I want to work and I need orders. Thanks for your help.

To be honest, I am also facing this type of problem, the kind of skills and expertise that I have, I made 10 buyer request and could convert 2 of them into order :man_student: . If I get more buyer request, then it will be easy for me to convert orders and I believe I will be a level one seller within this month.

With that mindset, I wait everyday, for buyer request. I don’t get them at all. Within 1 week, you’ve managed to get one order, that is amazing ❤️

If you really want to work then submit requests regularly in BUYER REQUEST section
Once you have build your reputation then you will start receive orders directly on your gigs

Also promote your gigs on social media. This will improve your ranking in search result

Paul has put together these tips for ne sellers. I hope you find something that helps. 😉

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…

Dear @becky_02 1st of all you have find some special skills of you and the research on fiver and here you will get a lot of idea about how to make your give more interesting than others. after this make some good gig that has demand on market.
Now comes the main part marketing, you have to share your gig in different socal media an try to do some seo as well so that your gig come in the first page.
That’s it, hope this will help you. 😍
Best of luck?

To be honest, I am also facing this type of problem, the kind of skills and expertise that I have, I made 10 buyer request and could convert 2 of them into order :man_student: . If I get more buyer request, then it will be easy for me to convert orders and I believe I will be a level one seller within this month.

With that mindset, I wait everyday, for buyer request. I don’t get them at all. Within 1 week, you’ve managed to get one order, that is amazing ❤️

Thanks for your help

Archived