Fiverr Community Forum

Please join the poll

How many order do you get per day?

0 voters

2 Likes

I would advise making the poll private if you want honest votes and responses (otherwise some people will give false votes, or will simply not vote). This is a rather sensitive matter for some sellers.

Also, is there a point to this particular poll? What do you expect to obtain or find out based on the data you collect?

6 Likes

I have no choice to collect any data,

That’s right but it just only a poll.

1 Like

But why make a poll if it has no purpose whatsoever? :confused:

And making a poll for the sake of making a poll has nothing to do with The Ranting Pot category either…

Well, I’m moving it to “Conversations” since I don’t see any rants from you :sunny:

6 Likes

People always tell tall :lying_face: tales in these polls anyway! :joy:

7 Likes

Is this poll for the last ten days? Or before that?

4 Likes

It’s only for one week…

1 Like

I have no special purpose but my thought was about level update and it’s impact on sell.!

$$

1 Like

For the last week one if I’m lucky. :slightly_frowning_face:

People are averaging 4 orders a day? :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

yah within only 12 votes

it has been six days,got only 17 votes…! what a poll i made!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::mask:

can you tell me about poll … whats tit is…

How many order do you get per day?

1 Like

0 bro:::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

This is not information that you need to know. My own success, has nothing to do with your success. How many sales I earn everyday has nothing to do with how many you obtain. Every seller is different, therefore, a poll like this really doesn’t serve any functional purpose. :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t know if orders will tell you anything about how people are doing on here. You could be getting a bunch of $5 orders on the daily, or a handful of $100 orders once in a while, so knowing how many orders someone gets tells us very little.

2 Likes

yah now i understood how difficult is getting star !

1 Like

I have no idea what you’re trying to say… or how it relates to your poll.

actually there is nothing!