Please join the poll

oliur76

poll  

88 members have voted

1. 1. poll

I would advise making the poll private if you want honest votes and responses (otherwise some people will give false votes, or will simply not vote). This is a rather sensitive matter for some sellers.

Also, is there a point to this particular poll? What do you expect to obtain or find out based on the data you collect?

I would advise making the poll private if you want honest votes and responses (otherwise some people will give false votes, or will simply not vote). This is a rather sensitive matter for some sellers.

Also, is there a point to this particular poll? What do you expect to obtain or find out based on the data you collect?

I have no choice to collect any data,

(otherwise some people will give false votes, or will simply not vote)

That’s right but it just only a poll.

(otherwise some people will give false votes, or will simply not vote)

That’s right but it just only a poll.

But why make a poll if it has no purpose whatsoever? 😕

And making a poll for the sake of making a poll has nothing to do with The Ranting Pot category either…

Well, I’m moving it to “Conversations” since I don’t see any rants from you ☀️

But why make a poll if it has no purpose whatsoever? 😕

And making a poll for the sake of making a poll has nothing to do with The Ranting Pot category either…

Well, I’m moving it to “Conversations” since I don’t see any rants from you ☀️

But why make a poll if it has no purpose whatsoever?

I have no special purpose but my thought was about level update and it’s impact on sell.!

People always tell tall 🤥

$$

How many order do you get per day?

This is not information that you need to know. My own success, has nothing to do with your success. How many sales I earn everyday has nothing to do with how many you obtain. Every seller is different, therefore, a poll like this really doesn’t serve any functional purpose. 😉

This is not information that you need to know. My own success, has nothing to do with your success. How many sales I earn everyday has nothing to do with how many you obtain. Every seller is different, therefore, a poll like this really doesn’t serve any functional purpose. 😉

yah now i understood how difficult is getting star !

I don’t know if orders will tell you anything about how people are doing on here. You could be getting a bunch of $5 orders on the daily, or a handful of $100 orders once in a while, so knowing how many orders someone gets tells us very little.

actually there is nothing!

i was think about level update in fiverr…which is still running.!is it make any impact on seller or not !

But again, the number of orders isn’t a good gauge of how well someone is doing, or whether the level update has affected people. To do that you’d have to do a comparative study of some kind, which is already way too complicated for such a simple poll.

I don’t know if orders will tell you anything about how people are doing on here. You could be getting a bunch of $5 orders on the daily, or a handful of $100 orders once in a while, so knowing how many orders someone gets tells us very little.

so knowing how many orders someone gets tells us very little.

i mentioned on that point

Archived