Please kindly view my gig! Help a BROTHER out

HI! i am a newbie and i’d appreciate it if you guys viewed my gig as it is my first, please, criticize and drop recommendations.thanks

Dear Pat:

I took a look at your profile. Here are my thoughts:

• Your log line:
    You don’t have one. You should get one. (This is a slogan that goes just below your user name on the profile page.)

*Your profile image:

You’re not smiling here. I’d suggest you find another photo in which you are smiling. The image at an angle is artistic, but doesn’t work for me in this context. Others may disagree.

• Your profile text:

Hi there!!! Apart from my aforementioned skills, I’m also a person who treasures relationships. I love adding value and helping people, as it comes naturally to me. Please reach out to me, and let’s get to work.

I suggest a page one rewrite of this. That is, completely rewrite this. Often your profile is the first thing a buyer sees. Here you are talking about “aforementioned” skills.

Here’s a link to an “Improve My Gig” checklist. I suggest you go over it in depth.

Also, you should listen to Fiverrcast, especially the episodes on Making Your First Sale and Working Through Language.

Good luck,
Blaise

I am selling my writing skills and created a 3 option gig. I can’t find buyer requests anywhere. This site is not intuitive, someone help me please.

Dear Leo:

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: Smile!
Your log line: This is a slogan that appears under your user name. You don’t have one. You should get one.
Your profile text:

Your choice to capitalize “I” in some places but not in others may be confusing to the Buyer. Emphasize how you are here to help the Buyer.

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs (show samples of your work), and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video! You mention your writing skills in this thread, but your only gig is for editing.

The one picture you do have should be cropped to landscape format so your head is not cut off at your nose on your profile page.

Take a fresh look at everything from a Buyer’s point of view. Compare what you’ve put out there to what leaders in your niche have put out.

Click below where it says “Click Here” to find out more about Buyer Requests. You may need to watch YouTube videos if you still can’t find Buyer Requests…

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-