Please Make Our Portfolios Editable

goodgift

I was excited when portfolios were introduced, but that turned to dismay when I realized we can’t edit them. It took me a few deliveries to understand exactly how work is added to my portfolio, but I have no way to remove what I didn’t want to appear in my portfolio, nor do I have a way to add to my portfolio other than delivering completed work.

I would love to be able to add work I’ve done prior to the portfolio being added, and remove work as new projects become available.

Also, I cannot get the “new” uploader to work. Clicking the Browse button does nothing, and I have to click the “Problems with upload?” button to use the alternative. Unfortunately, this means the work I’m uploading is not added to my portfolio. I have missed out on including a couple of really nice pieces in my portfolio because of this.

So, please…is there anyway we can have an editable portfolio?

Guest tn5rr2012

You do have the power to control what you want seen in your portfolio and what you don’t, just pay attention to the files you deliver to your clients, start using a zip file if need be. Also if there are images you don’t want seen send a request to the powers that be behind the scenes to have them removed

OK, playing devils advocate - if you can “edit” the portfolio, would that not then allow someone to post work that was not in fact a delivered piece on Fiverr? I do see a need to hide something that maybe a customer decides they don’t want posted maybe. Or if you made a mistake.

• 3 weeks later...

A “Hide” button would be great, especially as an option during the delivery instead of turning the portfolio off, as long as we could “unhide” those items at a later time if we see a need for it. That would certainly eliminate any “cheating” by making sure every piece in the portfolio is “legitimate” delivered work.

As a side note, the uploader is working for me now. I don’t know if Chrome had a mini crash or what, but I had to close it at one point, and after I re-opened it, I was able to use the uploader with no problems. 🙂

A “Hide” button would be great, especially as an option during the delivery instead of turning the portfolio off, as long as we could “unhide” those items at a later time if we see a need for it. That would certainly eliminate any “cheating” by making sure every piece in the portfolio is “legitimate” delivered work.

As a side note, the uploader is working for me now. I don’t know if Chrome had a mini crash or what, but I had to close it at one point, and after I re-opened it, I was able to use the uploader with no problems. 🙂

Yes any kind of editor or categorizer would be nice 😉 It’s amazing how one can learn of sub-niches for gigs when you get all these unique buyers. I want a comedy video and a corporate video section- maybe time to alter the gigs I’m not getting much action on (unless anyone wants me to be their virtual wing woman that is! LOL)

KolaPops

Yes any kind of editor or categorizer would be nice 😉 It’s amazing how one can learn of sub-niches for gigs when you get all these unique buyers. I want a comedy video and a corporate video section- maybe time to alter the gigs I’m not getting much action on (unless anyone wants me to be their virtual wing woman that is! LOL)

KolaPops

KolaPops

KolaPops

KolaPops

Archived