Please Make Resolution/Order Dispute Option Available on the Fiverr App

authoreva

I apologize in advance if someone already created this topic. I did a quick search and nothing came up.

Anyway, there are times when I’m out and about and can only use the fiverr app for buyer inquiries. On occasion, I need to utilize the resolution tab for a cancellation, extension, or unresponsive client and can’t access it on the app. Also, if a buyer ever sends a cancellation or some other kind of request, I need to visit the actual website to see what’s going on and to accept/withdraw it.

If a day or two goes by and I can’t see or accept/reject what they’re requesting, I have to explain to them why they need to wait and this reflects poorly on me as a seller.

It’s crucial that this option is available in the app version of fiverr. I already tried using the actual fiverr website on my phone’s internet browser, but the login page was glitchy and I couldn’t sign in.

If there is a way to do that and I’m missing it, please let me know.

Thanks! 🙂

Yes I think the ap is what is causing people to not be able to accept cancellations. They cannot see the accept button.

I used to be able to accept or withdraw requests on the app. Same with buyers. Now all I see is “visit the fiverr website to see this message” or something to that effect. This is highly inconvenient for everyone.

However, I’d also like to be able to initiate those requests. The buyer should be able to as well. (Again, on the app.)

Archived