Please offer some tips

pumpkinkennedy

one thing i noticed that you response time is 7 hours which is not good for new freelancers. fiverr likes their seller to be active as much as they can for initial couple of months. and be more responsive to buyers. if you do this small stuffs carefully then you will realize your gig will do better. which might be help you to rank your gig. so as a newbie its always tough to get an order without so much attention here and there. just keep focus on little things and make this gig more engaging through social media sharing, hope it will help you to make a lil difference.

one thing i noticed that you response time is 7 hours which is not good for new freelancers. fiverr likes their seller to be active as much as they can for initial couple of months. and be more responsive to buyers. if you do this small stuffs carefully then you will realize your gig will do better. which might be help you to rank your gig. so as a newbie its always tough to get an order without so much attention here and there. just keep focus on little things and make this gig more engaging through social media sharing, hope it will help you to make a lil difference.

Thank you I have only had one message so hopefully when I get more messages I can improve it . I really appreciated your advice and wish you a happy day .

Archived