Please rate my newly made Gigs :)

hemant2002

The “I will convert your images into various formats” gig

The gig looks good, Though the gig image looks too compressed. There are compression artefacts especially around the letters in the image.

In the package description it could say “3 files” instead of “3 file” etc.

It could show example converted images in the gig gallery. eg. an example of a file converted to .SVG with the .SVG being scaled to a level where the .bmp becomes blurry/pixalted but the .SVG doesn’t. Also show it with a very detailed .bmp converted to .SVG (eg. a photo).

The gig description says you will convert jpegs to various formats but the gig title mentions images (ie. not just jpegs) to other formats. Maybe it could be clearer - eg. does the source file have to be a .jpeg - if so maybe that could be put in the title - though it would be better if you made it clear you could convert from a less compressed (or uncompressed) format.

The “I will expertly convert your videos into formats of your choice” gig

The video gig looks good, maybe the description could be clearer. It could list any limitations. It lists things like “.mp4” but doesn’t list codecs like h264 etc. It doesn’t list if there are any limitations on file size. It says “with no loss of quality” but surely some formats/codecs are going to be more limited than others (eg. in the maximum frame size/frame rate/macroblocks per second or maybe also in the colours/colour space supported?) Surely converting from one compressed format to another compressed format is likely to lose some quality, if only a little.

As per your recommendations I did following changes:

1. Changed blur images to clear images.
  2. Changed file to files (A silly mistake)
  3. I didnt get what ever you said in 3rd para. Sorry I couldn`t understand it 😦 . I request you to please convey it in a more easier method to understand.
  4. Cleared the confusion for source format.

1. I cant make it any more clearer. I will be happy if u help me 🙂
  2. Changed the loss of quality (Too Ideal 😄 )
  3. Added the size factor

I am very happy that you replied. I hope that you will check the gig again and tell if its perfect now.

THANK YOU 😀

As per your recommendations I did following changes:

1. Changed blur images to clear images.
  2. Changed file to files (A silly mistake)
  3. I didnt get what ever you said in 3rd para. Sorry I couldn`t understand it 😦 . I request you to please convey it in a more easier method to understand.
  4. Cleared the confusion for source format.

1. I cant make it any more clearer. I will be happy if u help me 🙂
  2. Changed the loss of quality (Too Ideal 😄 )
  3. Added the size factor

I am very happy that you replied. I hope that you will check the gig again and tell if its perfect now.

THANK YOU 😀

I didnt get what ever you said in 3rd para. Sorry I couldn`t understand it !😦 . I request you to please convey it in a more easier method to understand.

I meant you convert to .svg (scaleable vector graphics) format. Other sellers often show an example comparison between the .bmp and the .svg version when scaled up (though I think theirs are sometimes simulated).

Basically if you show an example of a source image and the one you converted to .svg you can show how the .svg version scales up better than the.bmp version without blurring/pixelating. It would also show the quality of your conversion to .svg format. Though maybe you only intend to do that conversion for line graphics so you could show an example of that (eg. show an example of a line graphics .bmp and the same image that you’ve converted to .svg format, and a part of both images scaled up, where the .bmp version of the scaled up part looks blurry/pixelated and the scaled up part of the .svg version still looks okay.

Yes I think the gigs are better now. In the video gig “guarantee” is spelt incorrectly though.

Archived