Please read this once

hello…

i am a seller on fiverr.

I am on fiverr since 3 months but still i am not noticed much buy buyers. :frowning:

since my gigs are not visible to anyone till now and i am new and want to promote some of my gigs that i think will be usefull to people. :slight_smile:

please do check my gigs once, i am sure you will like them.

i am rated 100%.

i am full time fiver seller. :slight_smile:

i will never break your trust. :frowning: i just want to serve people here on fiverr to earn some money as my financial condition is not good. :frowning:

i have many nice and unique gigs which i think will be usefull to you. :frowning:

kindly check them once and give your precious time. :frowning:

please have a look please.

http://fiverr.com/just4youall

You can see all type of gigs on my page including pranks,fun,flirting, loyalty tests,video testimonials,social marketing, promotions, writing,translations, font designing,unique image editing etc. :slight_smile:

Also, you can collect my gigs( as they can be very helpful to you in future).

thanks a lot.

with lots of love, :slight_smile:

just for you all :slight_smile:

Also try promoting on social networking sites, blogs, and other forums related to what your Gig offers. :slight_smile:

And remember, be patient! If you have good offers with good titles, descriptions, and tags… you will start getting orders eventually! Always use the time when you are not busy completing orders to promote, improve your gigs, and research ways to become a better seller on Fiverr!

Good luck! :slight_smile: