Please read write [CLOSED BUT ENTERTAINING]

Guest jessica_umiha

Guest jessica_umiha

There are thousands of fiverr buyer and seller. Shoppers his mind always wants to create a logo design. The design of the fiverr a medium, but now has the highest number of new sellers. So those vendors with the old logo did not work all the time they want to buy new vendors who can do the job. Who are they to make better design gets the job done paraphrase they just have not been working. They do not work and those that do not. I have the right to work, everyone is talking about. All vendors need to be done so the new with the old. Now, talk to me. I fiverr join, and 8 am to 1 month are received. 7 people liked his work. 1 person did not like the job I’ve sent him back the money. This is honesty. But why does a lot of my work? We are better than girls, but the boys can make design. Because there is confidence in our work. If you like me, then you can come to my profile redirected. If you like it if you can, or you can talk with a message to your needs. If you want to do good, you will have more money to spend. $ 5 will get you the job but must improve. A designer can not work because sometimes you bad. If you know something, tell somebody. I wish you well …

Thank You Everybody 🙂

Looking at the reviews, I can’t help but suspect someone has multiple accounts, either. I have no evidence, but those card logos from the same buyer don’t link to any sites, and their own profile has some rather notable similar errors and similarities. Not to mention a deleted gig somewhere in the mix.

Hmmmmmm. Oh well, I don’t care enough to play detective tonight.

This post I was after eating. Then when she says sun was up I went sitting. Always work or if you bad. Never give the down too much up. Thank you.

Ahem… [clears throat]

Sorry about that, I was speaking “jessica_umiha” for a moment there. 😉

Now, where were we?

Hi,

So there has been multiple sellers who claim they will deliver once a gig a requested. I waited once for this seller whom shall be nameless for the purpose of this forum to deliver and post a gig and gave instructions. Well let’s just say his 2-3 day start time never started. Dude had great reviews too. My guess? Multiple fiverr accounts he rated himself to deliver for certain subjects. I am starting to suspect he deliver and ‘experts’ on what and who he wants.

Who else is facing this issue when people waste their time?

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t entirely understand your post so I can’t answer it as written, but it has nothing to do with this crazy thread. Feel free to make your own post in Conversations or the Ranting Pot where it can be better seen. This thread is now closed to new content.

Archived