Please Review my Gig and Give Suggestions to Improve

engrawais455

I suppose the question you need to ask yourself is, why should someone purchase your business card and stationary design services, and not the hundreds of other sellers that offer the same exact skills?

What are you doing to stand out from those other design services?

Just because you have a gig on Fiverr, doesn’t mean you deserve sales. Are you doing any marketing? Are you reaching out to your target customers? What are you doing as a Fiverr freelancer to be seen as a seller worthy of earning sales?

I try (and sometimes succeed) to look at things from a buyer’s perspective, asking myself “would I buy that?” constantly. I also would probably remove the “Worlds Best Services” from my profile. As a buyer when anything or anyone says they are the best in the world, my BS meter goes to 100 and I go on to the next seller. If you say you are the best in the World, you have to be able to prove it, or you will get an eyeroll from your buyers and they will move on.

Also, besides the image on the gig, where are there samples of your work? Maybe I missed them.

I try (and sometimes succeed) to look at things from a buyer’s perspective, asking myself “would I buy that?” constantly. I also would probably remove the “Worlds Best Services” from my profile. As a buyer when anything or anyone says they are the best in the world, my BS meter goes to 100 and I go on to the next seller. If you say you are the best in the World, you have to be able to prove it, or you will get an eyeroll from your buyers and they will move on.

Also, besides the image on the gig, where are there samples of your work? Maybe I missed them.

I am really Very Grateful to you Sir…

Regards

I suppose the question you need to ask yourself is, why should someone purchase your business card and stationary design services, and not the hundreds of other sellers that offer the same exact skills?

What are you doing to stand out from those other design services?

Just because you have a gig on Fiverr, doesn’t mean you deserve sales. Are you doing any marketing? Are you reaching out to your target customers? What are you doing as a Fiverr freelancer to be seen as a seller worthy of earning sales?

Grateful to you Sir

Regards 🙂

Your Guidance is so much helpful. I have removed the words that you has

mentioned and will provide the work samples as soon as possible.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think the first question you need to ask is, why should someone hire you to do all that work, when there are thousands of other sellers offering the same exact services? What makes YOU a better choice than everyone else?

In addition… you’re offering all of those services, for only $10?! 😲

Your current pricing throws up many red flags for me. If you aren’t willing to value your own work, then how can I, as a buyer, feel confident that I would be receiving any value from the work I might hire you to do?

I recommend either raising your prices significantly, or cutting out most of those services, and offering work that matches the prices you have chosen to set.

Someone who tries to offer every possible service (for cheap, too no less), is usually a master of none. You don’t come across as professional… your current gig presents you as a bit desperate. Perhaps you could spend some time presenting a more balanced service. As things are right now, you may end up attracting the wrong kind of buyers, and that will only hurt your business.

I think the first question you need to ask is, why should someone hire you to do all that work, when there are thousands of other sellers offering the same exact services? What makes YOU a better choice than everyone else?

In addition… you’re offering all of those services, for only $10?! 😲

Your current pricing throws up many red flags for me. If you aren’t willing to value your own work, then how can I, as a buyer, feel confident that I would be receiving any value from the work I might hire you to do?

I recommend either raising your prices significantly, or cutting out most of those services, and offering work that matches the prices you have chosen to set.

Someone who tries to offer every possible service (for cheap, too no less), is usually a master of none. You don’t come across as professional… your current gig presents you as a bit desperate. Perhaps you could spend some time presenting a more balanced service. As things are right now, you may end up attracting the wrong kind of buyers, and that will only hurt your business.

Thank you very much! Its very helpful. I have raised the price

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Can you guys Please share your bidding formats. It will be helpful for all of us. Thanks

Please share your bidding formats. It will be helpful for all of us.

If you’re asking for templates to send to buyer requests, that’s just telling the buyer that you didn’t read what they need, and that they shouldn’t hire you.

• 7 months later...

Archived