Please review my gig for improvement

ahmedmustafa486

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 8 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 8 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.”

you are right “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.”.so every body should more thinking and more learning for his planning

As a buyer I would be very confused about the amount of work I would get from ordering your gig. “6 hours of work” is very unspecific, and giving some kind of word count or something similar might be more clear.

When a buyers needs to get some data entry done they don’t want 6 hours of work, they want their project to be completed. It would be completely impossible for them to estimate how many hours of work their project would take you to complete.

I would also never buy a service from someone charging less than $1 per hour as there must be something wrong with the quality of work for someone to be willing to sell their time for so little.

All of those spelling mistakes in the gig description and on your seller profile might be problematic since buyers need to be able to trust you to enter data accurately.

It is also worth noting that data entry is a very crowded category and requires little skill. You might have more success in a different category where you have some expertise that most people don’t have.

As a buyer I would be very confused about the amount of work I would get from ordering your gig. “6 hours of work” is very unspecific, and giving some kind of word count or something similar might be more clear.

When a buyers needs to get some data entry done they don’t want 6 hours of work, they want their project to be completed. It would be completely impossible for them to estimate how many hours of work their project would take you to complete.

I would also never buy a service from someone charging less than $1 per hour as there must be something wrong with the quality of work for someone to be willing to sell their time for so little.

All of those spelling mistakes in the gig description and on your seller profile might be problematic since buyers need to be able to trust you to enter data accurately.

It is also worth noting that data entry is a very crowded category and requires little skill. You might have more success in a different category where you have some expertise that most people don’t have.

Thanks for the advice mate!

I will try ko update my gig

can you say something about my gig images?

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will provide excellent data entry services in excel and word
The URL doesn’t really match the gig title.
In the gig description:
“valuabe experience” could be “valuable experience”
“i am a data entry professional” could be “I am a data entry professional”

In the FAQ section:
“i am fluent” could be “I am fluent” in answer 2.

Gig: I will do data entry,microsoft excel , word document,email scraping in 24 hours
In the gig description:
“than you are at the right gig” could be “then you are at the right gig”

In all 3 packages “upto” could be “up to”

In the FAQ section:
“i am native urdu speaker” could be “I am a native Urdu speaker” in answer 2.

In the profile:
“iam a well motivated” could be “I am a well motivated”
“i am Ahmed,” could be “I am Ahmed,”

• 3 weeks later...

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will provide excellent data entry services in excel and word

The URL doesn’t really match the gig title.

In the gig description:

“valuabe experience” could be “valuable experience”

In the FAQ section:

“i am fluent” could be “I am fluent” in answer 2.

Gig: I will do data entry,microsoft excel , word document,email scraping in 24 hours

In the gig description:

“than you are at the right gig” could be “then you are at the right gig”

In all 3 packages “upto” could be “up to”

In the FAQ section:

“i am native urdu speaker” could be “I am a native Urdu speaker” in answer 2.

In the profile:

“iam a well motivated” could be “I am a well motivated”

“i am Ahmed,” could be “I am Ahmed,”

thanks for your time to reply , i would definitely use your advice , and improve my gigs ,

now ,that i have created new gigs and my url matches the title , i will correct the grammar and spelling misakes tho.

Archived