Please review my Gig thanks

sahmadpk

Dear members
I am new in Fiverr
Please review my Gig thanks you so much

favicon-32x32.png.d09e7643d4698b8add6266f3c5dc2e70.png Fiverr.com
image-tracing-manually-vector-tracing-raster-to-vector-anime-art-logo.jpg.b11b2a194fc242f7859614b67062e3b2.jpg

Sahmadpk: I will raster to vector tracing manually vector tracing your image...

For only $5, Sahmadpk will raster to vector tracing manually vector tracing your image. | Thank you so much for Visiting My GigGreetings, I have over 3 years of expertise in vector illustrations, logo redesign, manual vector tracing with Pen | Fiverr

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 31 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Remove your email address from the PDFs, that’s against the rules.

Hi @sahmadpk

There are many Raster to Vector gigs so you need to stand out. I feel like there are some serious problems in here:

We’ll clear #1 straight away, you CANNOT give contact info. No matter how well you think you hid your email, it is still there. This can/will get you a Warning.

#2 is that overall I feel like your message is unclear. Your work seems good but all the images are cluttered and never really make it super-clear what you will do for me. I know exactly what you do as I do it a bit myself - not at your level but the technicalities are the same (see vid as proof that I know what I am talking about). Really work to have clear A>B Images and not these jumbled images that probably make sense to you but not to others. You are a Graphic Design person so people expect classy everything, incl overall presentation.

#3 You seem to think that you’re selling technicality. As in all those tech terms and formats. It is assumed that any person worth much of anything has proper tools. If I sent you one of my Inkscape files, I assume that you a) can open it and b) will return something appropriate for my needs. Focus far more on who you are as a Craftsman. That is you and what makes you special, not tools. Would you choose your Plumber from his brand of spanner? Probably not, you’d be looking for personal traits and proof of ability. This is what you really need to be selling: assurance that you can be relied on to get the client’s job done well.

#4 is all that 100% satisfaction and endless Revisions stuff. This is a terrible thing for you and will lead to nothing but pain. I get that you feel it makes you seem safe as a seller, but this is safe only in the eyes of those too afraid to hire you based on what should be covered in #3. These are the people who will abuse you later, either from cluelessness or spite. It is assumed that a Seller will always fix their errors (I said the cat has to be red and you made it blue) but endless fidgeting and reworking is an utter no-no.

🙂

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.862d955d2c40f73512894af7491c19bc.jpg

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 31 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Remove your email address from the PDFs, that’s against the rules.

Thanks you so much for your suggestions thanks

Hi @sahmadpk

There are many Raster to Vector gigs so you need to stand out. I feel like there are some serious problems in here:

We’ll clear #1 straight away, you CANNOT give contact info. No matter how well you think you hid your email, it is still there. This can/will get you a Warning.

#2 is that overall I feel like your message is unclear. Your work seems good but all the images are cluttered and never really make it super-clear what you will do for me. I know exactly what you do as I do it a bit myself - not at your level but the technicalities are the same (see vid as proof that I know what I am talking about). Really work to have clear A>B Images and not these jumbled images that probably make sense to you but not to others. You are a Graphic Design person so people expect classy everything, incl overall presentation.

#3 You seem to think that you’re selling technicality. As in all those tech terms and formats. It is assumed that any person worth much of anything has proper tools. If I sent you one of my Inkscape files, I assume that you a) can open it and b) will return something appropriate for my needs. Focus far more on who you are as a Craftsman. That is you and what makes you special, not tools. Would you choose your Plumber from his brand of spanner? Probably not, you’d be looking for personal traits and proof of ability. This is what you really need to be selling: assurance that you can be relied on to get the client’s job done well.

#4 is all that 100% satisfaction and endless Revisions stuff. This is a terrible thing for you and will lead to nothing but pain. I get that you feel it makes you seem safe as a seller, but this is safe only in the eyes of those too afraid to hire you based on what should be covered in #3. These are the people who will abuse you later, either from cluelessness or spite. It is assumed that a Seller will always fix their errors (I said the cat has to be red and you made it blue) but endless fidgeting and reworking is an utter no-no.

🙂

Thanks you so much, yes you are right thanks

Archived