Please review my gig (Your time and consideration will be highly appreciated)

m_daniyal01

Hello everybody, Hope you guys are doing great.
I’m new to fiverr (joined on 2nd Jan’2020). I’d really appreciate it if someone could review my gig. Please, tell me where I’m wrong, because I am getting clicks, views and impressions but not getting any hit when it comes to selI want to improve even though I know that patience is the key here on fiverr.

My gig >> https://www.fiverr.com/m_daniyal01/design-quality-powerpoint-presentation-for-you?context_referrer=user_page&ref_ctx_id=cb5a1a75-3e1d-4daa-b509-8477332b6175&pckg_id=1&pos=2&seller_online=true 1

Its really well done. I like the images and the video. Also how you’ve explained the gig. I’ve been on the platform for almost 6 months now but I haven’t made many sales either. Its really hard to get into people’s sights when you’re starting out I guess, especially when there are many others with higher ratings and competitive price points.
Advice I’d give is make your gig even more specialized like maybe mention you make presentations specifically for small businesses (do some research on the niche like to see how many people search for the word and stuff)
Also promote it on your social channels as much as possible. You need those reviews to make people willing to buy your service.
Hope this helped. All the best

I also just found this. might be helpful

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text size is completely unreadable in most of them and/or several images have been cropped oddly.
Also, that advice to “make it more specialized” is risky: Fiverr doesn’t allow identical gigs, so you have to be especially careful should you chose this. And it means any orders you get will have the reviews spread out, making it so you can’t try a new gig without deleting one with reviews.
Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (I would think 20 revisions more than enough.)
Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package.
There are several English errors your gigs and your profile.
“Languages: English - Fluent” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’

Its really well done. I like the images and the video. Also how you’ve explained the gig. I’ve been on the platform for almost 6 months now but I haven’t made many sales either. Its really hard to get into people’s sights when you’re starting out I guess, especially when there are many others with higher ratings and competitive price points.

Advice I’d give is make your gig even more specialized like maybe mention you make presentations specifically for small businesses (do some research on the niche like to see how many people search for the word and stuff)

Also promote it on your social channels as much as possible. You need those reviews to make people willing to buy your service.

Hope this helped. All the best

Thanks majorflaw. 🙂 you are an amazing and highly encouraging guy. Thank you so much for your time. I will definitely gonna read the article you shared.

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text size is completely unreadable in most of them and/or several images have been cropped oddly.

Also, that advice to “make it more specialized” is risky: Fiverr doesn’t allow identical gigs, so you have to be especially careful should you chose this. And it means any orders you get will have the reviews spread out, making it so you can’t try a new gig without deleting one with reviews.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (I would think 20 revisions more than enough.)

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package.

There are several English errors your gigs and your profile.

“Languages: English - Fluent” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’

I duly noted your points. I must say you have an amazing eye when it comes to small details. Thank you so much so pointing out those 🙂 I am definitely gonna optimize my gig now

I am also new here but i can give you few suggestions.

1. Don’t provide unlimited revisions.Some buyers will misuse your service.
  2. I think you should remove the line I am new at fiverr because it gives buyers a wrong impression. You can write for example I have more than 2 year of experience.

Archived