Please Review my gigs i am getting a lot of viea but no order please help

kavish_ar0ra

you need to be more specific in these gigs. you should focus on writing for certain types of blogs. and running certain type of social media accounts. Merchandise, sports… someone looking for something specific not a free for all kind of writer. I think that will narrow down your clients straight to you.

you need to be more specific in these gigs. you should focus on writing for certain types of blogs. and running certain type of social media accounts. Merchandise, sports… someone looking for something specific not a free for all kind of writer. I think that will narrow down your clients straight to you.

thank you 😊 i will change aal about it today only

Please see (IMG) points 1 and 2.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

Based on the game-gig description, I strongly suspect the other gigs descriptions copied, because of the huge disparity. Don’t do that. It’s falsely presenting your skills as better than they are.

Please see (IMG) points 1 and 2.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

Based on the game-gig description, I strongly suspect the other gigs descriptions copied, because of the huge disparity. Don’t do that. It’s falsely presenting your skills as better than they are.

ok will surely look into that 😊

Archived