I would like to get some feedback on why or why not you would buy my gigs. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated!
silasmunk said: I would like to get some feedback on why or why not you would buy my gigs
Hi and welcome. It's great that you are a senior in high school and using your skills to earn some money. And it's great that you asked for some feedback.
Why I would not buy your gigs...
- I'm turned off by your profile pic. Are you an obelisk?
- I'm turned off by your bio. This is not Summer Camp.
- I think Buying/Selling prank calls is a risky and deceitful venture.
- You're a writer? Your gig description does not showcase your writing skills.
- You're a poet? You gig description does not showcase your poetry skills.
Folks that buy Article Writing and Research (two of your gigs) are most likely going to be adult business owners, entrepreneurs or professionals and will look to do business with like minded folks. Those gigs need to cater to that type of mindset.
Good luck! :)
@silasmunk Maybe you missed the part of the Fiverr Terms of Service about NOT sharing personal contact information unless you’re shipping merchandise? Sellers who need to use Skype (and any who might possibly use a phone) obtain permission from Fiverr FIRST so they won’t get their accounts banned.
AND you’ll be a paid troll? Sleazy, really sleazy.